charlie lines

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlie x Meg the dog i lost

la's grip     jg's Ice.. double bred sparticus bitch           daughter to grip and Ice     her litter mate brother       their son.. my dog snoop            

Posted Images

la's grip

2c9e78ad.jpg

jg's Ice.. double bred sparticus bitch

ca3f8d5c.jpg

daughter to grip and Ice

4fe615b6.jpg

her litter mate brother

5e0dda99.jpg

their son.. my dog snoop

4199d17a.jpg

3ef44359.jpg

8b88e9bf.jpg

Edited by AXUM
  • Like 6
  • 1 year later...

Dug to charlie plenty of times he used to destroy things good dog like n said they struggled for years trying to create another charlie and they couldnt get it they eas big small very small would be world beaters for first year or two then jib its was a night for them lot a lot of years wasted

• Like 2

Thats good tony dont get me wrong a few of n mates had stuff off them all did the job just not as good as charlie never seemed to throw his stamp either over a ten year span we dug to alsorts from this line just never seemed to get the full package size nose mixer etc but then again its most prob just me mate coz weve always had good blacks and at the time we was digging week in week out with them so the choice at the time was.obviously the blacks

But like i said when a good charlie dog did come they was deverstating you could feel the ground go when charlie/kilo used to find quarry and if it was an awkard dig there wouldnt be much left of quarry but the the dog would need a good rest too

Do you speak to n who had charlie really nice bloke genuine as they come mate

• Like 1

We put a charlie dog (chip) i think it was called over a maguigan bitch we had at the time i didnt want to do it because i wanted a black over her but me mate had lossed his charlie dog to ground and wanted another so he did the lineing through all sorts of shapes.and sizes tiny things but did the job the small ones was really really game to game for there size but there was.one big black dog perfect in size and stamp rough coated he was hell of a dog 10/15 foot dig regular never moved an inch stayed for hours and wasnt a soft dog more of a hard mixer if you get what i mean lost him on a little 3 foot easy dig that i had dug loads of times last dig of the season too i was gutted

Edited by HPR
  • Like 1

We put a charlie dog (chip) i think it was called over a maguigan bitch we had at the time i didnt want to do it because i wanted a black over her but me mate had lossed his charlie dog to ground and wanted another so he did the lineing through all sorts of shapes.and sizes tiny things but did the job the small ones was really really game to game for there size but there was.one big black dog perfect in size and stamp rough coated he was hell of a dog 10/15 foot dig regular never moved an inch stayed for hours and wasnt a soft dog more of a hard mixer if you get what i mean lost him on a little 3 foot easy dig that i had dug loads of times last dig of the season too i was gutted

When you say 'too game' do you mean hard?

Wheeler breeding in dogs seems popular, but hear lots of them spewing after a while. Or are a lot not getting worked plenty?

• Like 1

I have spoke to n yes top man , he has been threw some bits and bats of how things are bred with me , the ones I have wasn't bred by n but a close friend who still has the line , most of what i have used has done right for me ( may be in lucky ) there is the little dog left that's real close to chalie we have a mating set up next week for him on a Charlie grand daughter so we will see how it turns out

Its most prob because youve kept them tight dont think its luck theres plenty of decent wheeler dogs out there just in my opinion not as good as charlie like ive said ive dug to a few over the years some good some very good some shit but what line isn't like that mate