DAUGHTERS WHITE PUP

DAUGHTERS FIRST PUP TO BRING ON AND START WORKING IT HERSELF[bELOW GROUND].SHE KNOWS THE GAME AND THIS IS HER FIRST DOG TO WORK HERSELF..BRED WORKER TO WORKER AND WILL DO HER WELL WE HOPE.CHEERS TO THE LAD THAT GAVE IT TO HER,A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE A DOG FROM THIS LAD AND THANKFULLY HE IS A GREAT MATE AND HELPED ME OUT .TIME WILL TELL BUT THE DAUGHTER ALREADY HAS HIGH HOPES.post-589-078831400 1277405288_thumb.jpgpost-589-055499600 1277405325_thumb.jpg

bonnie pup glad to hear young people into dogs atb

she is lucky that she has been out with some very decent digging lads from a young age and she is still very young.people will tell you on here that know her how much she loves terriers and hounds.im cannot wait until she breaks through to this dog for the first time because she will be chuffed and i will be so proud and im sure the lad that bred the dog will be happy as well.

sound mate i was lucky to go with my old man aswell at an early age pretty much when i was of use lol regret it now as i do all the diggin lol how olds she mate my sister is 9 an shes beggin him to let her go an she came out 1 day last season and loved it an i took her out with my longdogs an now all he hears is how she wants one lol atb pal

she is 12 years old but been on the quad since she was 5.she has seen a lot and trust her with my life.probably done a lot more in her young life then a lot of people on here and she has got a lot more to come with this dog i hope.

best of luck with the pair of mouse cracking looking pup , it be a tear jerker for you when she breaks through for the first time :thumbs:

she has been on many a dig mate but never with her own dog.she is well looking forward to bringing the pup on.great thing is that she is not ignoring the dogs we already have here which could easily happen when she got her own.