Estate cars

imo the subaru legacy estate is the best multi purpose car on the road, but i'm a little biased :D

if it has to be diesel i'd go for the astra or the mondeo as i've had both and could'nt fault either really.

p.s. if you go for the astra make sure it's the turbo diesel as the standard diesels are very under powered ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell! no ones mentioned the ford focus estate,what a car,have mine for 6 years and have 105,000 miles on it.I have driven this car on dirt tracks,up mountains,into shity farm land and the building site where I work,not a bother with it,a superb car,very economical and as comfortable as hell,I even slept in it a few times,brought 3 deer home 1 night in it and has loads of room for 3 kids as well.I was supposed to change it a few times but its a dream to own,next year its a transit van for me.

get a subaru forrester fecking brill cars go anywhere

yeeees! and they have a beautifull new type of Forester now, and with a propan gas instalation, they drive very cheap and clean, and the good boxer motors never get out of order. and permanent 4X4! :rocker:

B)-->

QUOTE(Dawn B @ Nov 20 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They dont hold their price Subaru's do they?

Dawn.

If you want a car that hold its price, you have to buy a Mercedes ML300 or something like that, they hold their price :) but you can buy 3 forresters for that money,(3 X 15 years=45 years of driving, without electronic faillures, and other "gadgets" from mercedes. :D )

Guest john the baptist
What the hell! no ones mentioned the ford focus estate,what a car,have mine for 6 years and have 105,000 miles on it.I have driven this car on dirt tracks,up mountains,into shity farm land and the building site where I work,not a bother with it,a superb car,very economical and as comfortable as hell,I even slept in it a few times,brought 3 deer home 1 night in it and has loads of room for 3 kids as well.I was supposed to change it a few times but its a dream to own,next year its a transit van for me.

Spot on jigsaw, i have a focus estate 1.8 tdi it's a cracker.

If you want a car that hold its price, you have to buy a Mercedes ML300 or something like that, they hold their price :) but you can buy 3 forresters for that money,(3 X 15 years=45 years of driving, without electronic faillures, and other "gadgets" from mercedes. :D )

Sorry targa, thats bollocks mate..........ML have done money like feck the past 12 month, I just had a gearbox go on my ML320............MERC quoted me £5000 :o:blink: to put it right.............its gone now!

JOEB