Members not posting

for all the people who dont like the general section then dont f*****g click on it simples......but you are drawn to it like flies to shite so you can bitch and moan,and tbh its you lot that keeps the threads you find distastefull top of the board shower of idiots.

d

Arseholes like yourself that start the shite and contribute nowt but bile....get yourself a dog and do something constructive....better still go play on the road :wankerzo4:

Well this will be the 4th time i have asked you to prove this bile you speak of?but yet again just a load of stupid accusations with no real substance.i have a dog thank you very much.oh and thanks for proving my point.this bile you seem to hold with great distaste well u are always there spouting your shit.why dont you just be quiet and stop trolling my posts.although you have my permission to troll and look for proof that i start racist threads.there plenty others who post far worse stuff than i have ever posted,but you seem to single me out.what is it you some old poof that has a fancy for me?

Your right there are far worse posts than yours but what bothers me about you is your an agitator...you like to start the ball rolling and come in with inuendo and just enough to keep things ticking over. You dont have the balls to come out and say what you really are. I've come across people like you all my life and when the shit hits the fan your the first to run for cover and say it wasn't me. I dont have to prove anything you are what you are you know it and I know it. And why are you propositioning me? I'm sure you know a few other jack boot wearing nazi lovers who will accomodate you. Have a nice day wankstain :thumbs:

oh so now your telling me what i think,your a stupid old b*****d and would be gratefull if you didnt respond to my comments.i dont follow you around as im not interested in anything you have to say.and its very easy for you to come up with the accusations but you cant prove anything.i dont make racist threads but like a lot more i will comment and have my say.as you do aswell.as for propositioning you lol.your the one thant cant stop following my posts around.ive never run from anything in my life and not about to start now.as for keeping the ball rolling,once again you just proved what a silly old fool you are.your pissed at that fact that most on this site dont share your liberal views.i have asked you to prove your accisations and yet again you have not,as your talking shite.now f**k off!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kay has probably given more useful advice to ferreters about the care and welfare of their ferrets than anybody else on here.. So what does it matter if she posts in other sections?   Bell ends like

Some prefer to read other's thoughts and experiences; rather than plaster the site with rubbish and slander, which the majority of this site is made up of.

for all the people who dont like the general section then dont f*****g click on it simples......but you are drawn to it like flies to shite so you can bitch and moan,and tbh its you lot that keeps the threads you find distastefull top of the board shower of idiots.

d

Arseholes like yourself that start the shite and contribute nowt but bile....get yourself a dog and do something constructive....better still go play on the road :wankerzo4:

Well this will be the 4th time i have asked you to prove this bile you speak of?but yet again just a load of stupid accusations with no real substance.i have a dog thank you very much.oh and thanks for proving my point.this bile you seem to hold with great distaste well u are always there spouting your shit.why dont you just be quiet and stop trolling my posts.although you have my permission to troll and look for proof that i start racist threads.there plenty others who post far worse stuff than i have ever posted,but you seem to single me out.what is it you some old poof that has a fancy for me?

Your right there are far worse posts than yours but what bothers me about you is your an agitator...you like to start the ball rolling and come in with inuendo and just enough to keep things ticking over. You dont have the balls to come out and say what you really are. I've come across people like you all my life and when the shit hits the fan your the first to run for cover and say it wasn't me. I dont have to prove anything you are what you are you know it and I know it. And why are you propositioning me? I'm sure you know a few other jack boot wearing nazi lovers who will accomodate you. Have a nice day wankstain :thumbs:

oh so now your telling me what i think,your a stupid old b*****d and would be gratefull if you didnt respond to my comments.i dont follow you around as im not interested in anything you have to say.and its very easy for you to come up with the accusations but you cant prove anything.i dont make racist threads but like a lot more i will comment and have my say.as you do aswell.as for propositioning you lol.your the one thant cant stop following my posts around.ive never run from anything in my life and not about to start now.as for keeping the ball rolling,once again you just proved what a silly old fool you are.your pissed at that fact that most on this site dont share your liberal views.i have asked you to prove your accisations and yet again you have not,as your talking shite.now f**k off!

I'm detecting some hostility here...was it something I said that upset you...Aww didums!

d

I'm detecting some hostility here...was it something I said that upset you...Aww didums!

are you suffering from dementia?just go back and see who started the childish insults.i never insulted you,but ill end it right now.i will not be commenting on anything else you have to say! :bye:

d

are you suffering from dementia?just go back and see who started the childish insults.i never insulted you,but ill end it right now.i will not be commenting on anything else you have to say! :bye:

Think I'm gonna cry now :cry::cry:

The main dicks on here are people who: run dogs but act like twats e.g. publisising their poaching which isnt that bad but then argueing that they have the right to, people who think poaching fish with nets is ok, and idiots that dont hunt or contribute to hunting on the forum but act like they own it. just seen someone who's been on here for a year and all his posts are 'if i were closer' and 'nice dog'

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/user/38579-seans/

I also think it would speed up the site if non posting members or folks that hadn't logged in for say 4 months were removed

OTC

7 to 8 months maybe, I maybe on tour as many others on here so we may not be able to post for 6 months :thumbs:

just what i was thinking mate, plenty of us on here go on tour. just bin the dog pushers! :)