• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you course hares on permission you don't bring heat on anyone. mind you, don't suppose you get to watch your national team play in world cup too often do ya! so you might be better off driving ro

As far as I am aware benny bhoy. Where is your bumchum? Still wearing a skirt and a false pair of tits? Tell him to come out of hiding, I hear his dogs are pish anyhow....

real nice pups artic

Posted Images

Some lovely pups out of Kaytess litter :thumbs: Snoop that dogs a real stunner and can obviously do the job :yes: even comes with matching BOP :clapper: I saw another dog from the same litter he was physically awesome :victory: Buddy has produced some excellent stock, thats for sure :toast:

Cheers Richard, yours are looking exceptional :thumbs: dirty twisters dogs looking well isnt he? :notworthy: ill put some upto date pics of our 2 theyve grown so much,i think they were only 6 weeks in those 2 pics

Some lovely pups out of Kaytess litter :thumbs: Snoop that dogs a real stunner and can obviously do the job :yes: even comes with matching BOP :clapper: I saw another dog from the same litter he was physically awesome :victory: Buddy has produced some excellent stock, thats for sure :toast:

Cheers Richard, yours are looking exceptional :thumbs: dirty twisters dogs looking well isnt he? :notworthy: ill put some upto date pics of our 2 theyve grown so much,i think they were only 6 weeks in those 2 pics

11 1/2 weekspost-24379-014374200 1277312644_thumb.jpgpost-24379-087486200 1277312631_thumb.jpg

11 1/2 weekspost-24379-014374200 1277312644_thumb.jpgpost-24379-087486200 1277312631_thumb.jpg

They look the buisness Kate :notworthy: Buddy is chucking some amazing looking offspring :victory: some great stuff already out there from him, so all signs are good for us lot who own gear out of him, just a case of finding out whose got the best of em all now :clapper:

They look the buisness Kate :notworthy: Buddy is chucking some amazing looking offspring :victory: some great stuff already out there from him, so all signs are good for us lot who own gear out of him, just a case of finding out whose got the best of em all now :clapper:

Are you suggesting a race or two richard :thumbs:

A bitch out of him in her first season, with time and patiance make excellent retrievers of wounded/shot game, here she is @16 month after a hare drive on permission.

tooom1.jpg

Bitch looks well mate :thumbs: how tall does she stand at? atvb Richard

Are you suggesting a race or two richard :thumbs:

Hey why not :clapper: Ive got 7 month head start :thumbs: serious though they are lovely strong pups youse have there seen most of the litter pictured on various sites, Buddy seems to chuck very even litters, out the three ive seen all where physicaly bang on, very hard to choose a pick of litter, best of luck to all of youse with em :drink:

A bitch out of him in her first season, with time and patiance make excellent retrievers of wounded/shot game, here she is @16 month after a hare drive on permission.

tooom1.jpg

Is that the bitch M.B beat on the Fens with a Whippet X Miles :icon_redface:

That Buddy is throughing some good stuff then :icon_eek: