• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you course hares on permission you don't bring heat on anyone. mind you, don't suppose you get to watch your national team play in world cup too often do ya! so you might be better off driving ro

As far as I am aware benny bhoy. Where is your bumchum? Still wearing a skirt and a false pair of tits? Tell him to come out of hiding, I hear his dogs are pish anyhow....

real nice pups artic

Posted Images

Lets be serious Mac, that's a decent offer of a nights sport. Take the woman up on the offer & I bet your dog will see more game in one night than it does in a month :yes:

be serious :clapper:

forget all the big stuff :tongue2: rabbit after rabbit will drop anydog no time for resters inbetween.... that is the way forward non of this poxy 3 or 4 hares in 1 day thats no test for a proper working dog ...............mac

Is your dog not capable of taking anything larger or more dangerous than a rabbit? Does that mean you're jacking?

Edited by CorkyJohn
  • Like 1

Lets be serious Mac, that's a decent offer of a nights sport. Take the woman up on the offer & I bet your dog will see more game in one night than it does in a month :yes:

be serious :clapper:

forget all the big stuff :tongue2: rabbit after rabbit will drop anydog no time for resters inbetween.... that is the way forward non of this poxy 3 or 4 hares in 1 day thats no test for a proper working dog ...............mac

Is your dog not capable of taking anything larger or more dangerous than a rabbit? Does that mean you're jacking?

i tell you somthing :drink: iam not here for no petty challanges against people who wont even put there own dogs forward :laugh: but i would welcome you as a contester, :toast::toast:

this dread man seems an ok fella whos nothing to prove :thumbs: but to many people live of the backs of others on these sites so if you fancy a nite on the humble bunny please come forward esp if you run a coursing dog

I'm taking Dread up on the same offer he made you this season pal, he said he'd show me around his area where we'll be lamping. There's supposed to be a nice car park there he said where you can get your head down.

Which area are you as I'd like a good nite out on the rabbits but there's only so far I'd travel for poxy rabbits :thumbs:

Edited by CorkyJohn

seen a few off buddy run this season,the ones ive heard about sound alot better,

whats that mean :(

I think it means , he has seen some Buddy stuff run and they arnt as good as the ones that get hyped up on here !!!! I may be wrong , but thats how i read it !

seen a few off buddy run this season,the ones ive heard about sound alot better,

whats that mean :(

I think it means , he has seen some Buddy stuff run and they arnt as good as the ones that get hyped up on here !!!! I may be wrong , but thats how i read it !

by the law of averages the Buddy dog will be put to more below par bitches than genuine top class stuff :thumbs: most the ones on this thread are pups and many are well bred and are realistic prospects for there owners :thumbs: if they don't have the pride and belief in there pups they might as well give up now :tongue2: in my book they are all potential 'champs' and need to be raised with that in mind, otherwise it will be done halfheartedly, the coming season will tell it's own story :notworthy: who know's?

jd this new book with all the wonder dogs in hope theres a mention of the little lamping dog that beat your host with his best dog :toast::toast:

Don't you worry about it MB. Its none of your business. Just make the most of your time on here.

dogs baws you say the dogs cocked,we only ran one bitch and she wasnt out for bout 3 month,we took her just so m.b wasnt the only one with a dog,

the bitch run spot on missed 2 maybe 3 an killed 5 or 6 shed sooner die than cock an if she did cock i assure you she would be pts,

are dogs are open for inspection from september on so come on down,

m.b run a minshaw bitch and she is not my concern,i hear his other two bitches are alot better,

dogs baws you say the dogs cocked,we only ran one bitch and she wasnt out for bout 3 month,we took her just so m.b wasnt the only one with a dog,

the bitch run spot on missed 2 maybe 3 an killed 5 or 6 shed sooner die than cock an if she did cock i assure you she would be pts,

are dogs are open for inspection from september on so come on down,

m.b run a minshaw bitch and she is not my concern,i hear his other two bitches are alot better,

Just my opinion, people should'nt take hares on the lamp, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. if your dog is not good enough to take them in daylight either leave them alone or get a dog that can. stick to rabbits!

• Like 1