Wheres the respect?

scumbag knobjockeys :wankerzo4: too clean up after someone else would put anyone in a foul mood to say the least. have had the same trouble myself, as you say the problem is the farmer tars us all with the same brush then and permission is withdrawn. or the chosen quarry may never use the same place again as it is basically ruined.. far too many pricks at this carryon with dandilion dogs. i don't see too many big places left open...that alone says enough for me.

fair play to you anyway lad :thumbs:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got an early finnish from work today, so I decided to go round repairing some earths that the happy go luckys had trashed last season. One in particular is an excellent dry drain that has been in the

MY OPINION OF YOU FTB ,   WAS ALWAYS A GOOD ONE FROM YER POSTS ...... THIS THREAD HAS JUST CONFIRMED IT   AT TIMES I THINK I ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BLACK SIDE OF PEOPLES NATURE ...... IT DOES MY

Its a big problem in our small island Aaron,we just dont have the amount of land you have in the USA,and our sport relies on the landowners confidence in a no fuss profesional job,including a good bac

MY OPINION OF YOU FTB ,

WAS ALWAYS A GOOD ONE FROM YER POSTS ...... THIS THREAD HAS JUST CONFIRMED IT

AT TIMES I THINK I ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BLACK SIDE OF PEOPLES NATURE ...... IT DOES MY HEART GOOD TO SEE LADS WHO ARE AS PASSIONATE AS I AM ABOUT THEIR SPORT .... GOOD ON YER FELLA :victory:

THE TROUBLE IS THESE WANKERS WILL BE INTO LURCHERS NEXT MONTH , THEN BULL TERRIERS .... PIGEONS ......

THE LIST GOES ON BUT THE STENCH ALWAYS SMELLS THE SAME WHEN THEY LEAVE

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :big_boss:

You are right -in the past these idiots seemed to just rotate - they were a small group who would be into one thing (and ruining it) one minute then quickly onto another. The sad thing these days is that there seems to be a insatiable flow of idiots who are sadly taking over most forms of country sport at the same time. At the moment the dog world is certainly the worst - both terriers and lurchers are being given a terrible name by the actions of what often seem like a majority. And the saddest thing is that there is little we can do about it . . . . some we can influence and teach, but most will never listen. The tide has turned. . . . . but at least we can hold our heads high until the very end.

. . . . . and FTB, you are a true gentleman.

Just a question as I really don't know and was kind of under the impression that those that do digs are few and far between....but is dug up ground really that big of a problem ?

Its become a fashion matey.

Just a question as I really don't know and was kind of under the impression that those that do digs are few and far between....but is dug up ground really that big of a problem ?

Its become a fashion matey.

Hate it when fashion goes awry....like leg warmers.

well in ftb,it can't have been easy digging hard ground on a warm day,I'm sure like me you've seen a lot of people come and go in this job and we just keep tidying up after them,but if we don't do it and set a good example then nobody will,eventually some go on and are shown the right way be decent lads and see the errors of what they've been doing wrong,some even turn out to be good terriermen in time,fair play for a good job well done by yourself,atb,wirralman

Thats not how terrier men are the true ones any ways , it's some lazy scum bag that has got into it and not been shown the right way of doing things,many good terrier men know how it is and respect what they are doing it's just the odd few where it be lurchers , terriers , fishing , shooting , there is allways a few dip sticks to make the rest look bad .

thing is some dig to get the kill then dont care about what happens next shame really because they are not going to be long term countrymen

They are not countrymen full stop. They are thugs. It can't be blamed on lack of knowledge/experience . . . . it's a basic lack of any kind of respect.

Its a big problem in our small island Aaron,we just dont have the amount of land you have in the USA,and our sport relies on the landowners confidence in a no fuss profesional job,including a good backfill job,the experianced lads know how hard it is to gain the permission and how easy it is to lose,personally i would back fill even if it was in the middle of the Arizona desert in a spot that had never seen a human footprint,better to put the ground right and have another days sport in the same spot the season after,theres no better critic of a bad "backfill" than a fox.Why cut your odds down for laziness and ruin a good prospect of some sport at a later date?

• Like 1

well done FTB, and respect to you :thumbs:

its a shame to have to say it but ive wanted to post this for a while, long before these pics!!!!!

RESPECT!!!!!! where has it gone ??? all you have to do is read thread after thread on here left by fellow terriermen/enthusiasts/beginers.... we all share the same PASSION for the dogs we work, yet certain elements feel the urge to knock and condem every thread/question going :thumbdown:

all this does is stop geniune lads from being bothered to post and genuine lads from learning.... :thumbdown:

lets forget the idiots because they know it all anyway!!!

as said before they have no respect for, themselves,others,quarry,seasons,land&owners...lets just hope they keep going when there passing through..

rant over.

atb rich