Wheres the respect?

Got an early finnish from work today, so I decided to go round repairing some earths that the happy go luckys had trashed last season. One in particular is an excellent dry drain that has been in the ground since before I was born and one in which I have had a couple out last year. It's a real nice spot, the kind that you can be fairly confident of success.

Turns out some fanny had found it last year, dug to their shitebag dog (TWICE) then failed to backfill - consequently letting water in the pipe and maybe ruining it for good (time will tell).

I managed to lug a large section of clay pipe to mend the broken section and backfilled as best I could, making the best of a f****d up job.

The particularly worrying thing is this was in a grazed field that the cows have their calfs in, so the farmer may have a bad impression of us all.

My question to you is where has the respect gone in terrierwork?

Before

IMG00047-20100619-1729.jpg

IMG00046-20100619-1729.jpg

After

IMG00050-20100619-1754.jpg

From a very pissed off FTB

• Like 5

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got an early finnish from work today, so I decided to go round repairing some earths that the happy go luckys had trashed last season. One in particular is an excellent dry drain that has been in the

MY OPINION OF YOU FTB ,   WAS ALWAYS A GOOD ONE FROM YER POSTS ...... THIS THREAD HAS JUST CONFIRMED IT   AT TIMES I THINK I ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BLACK SIDE OF PEOPLES NATURE ...... IT DOES MY

Its a big problem in our small island Aaron,we just dont have the amount of land you have in the USA,and our sport relies on the landowners confidence in a no fuss profesional job,including a good bac

there arsoles [bANNED TEXT] not terrier men. poachers and opportunist no permission so thay dig and get the fck away as fast as thay can. no respect for the sport or the quarry or the land owners. thats why its hard to get new permission thay give us a bad name. thay will never stop all we can do is repair ther mess the best we can. ime fortunate. most of the land i work my terriers on. the keeper is on top of these scum. nice work with the tidy up. atb

Cheers for the comments lads.

But, I didn't do this for a pat on the back, I did it so I can hopefully have many a days sport for the future.

Look after your earths...and they will look after you. :thumbs:

FTB

it makes me mad when idiots keep trying their best to ruin sport for others and tarnish the names and reputations of many a good terrierman. youve done a good job the mate, shame you had to do it in the first place. atb A.R.D

But, I didn't do this for a pat on the back, I did it so I can hopefully have many a days sport for the future.

FTB

Never a truer word said FTB :clapper:

Good on ya for sorting it out ;)

MY OPINION OF YOU FTB ,

WAS ALWAYS A GOOD ONE FROM YER POSTS ...... THIS THREAD HAS JUST CONFIRMED IT

AT TIMES I THINK I ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BLACK SIDE OF PEOPLES NATURE ...... IT DOES MY HEART GOOD TO SEE LADS WHO ARE AS PASSIONATE AS I AM ABOUT THEIR SPORT .... GOOD ON YER FELLA :victory:

THE TROUBLE IS THESE WANKERS WILL BE INTO LURCHERS NEXT MONTH , THEN BULL TERRIERS .... PIGEONS ......

THE LIST GOES ON BUT THE STENCH ALWAYS SMELLS THE SAME WHEN THEY LEAVE

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :big_boss:

• Like 1

FTB

I don't do earths ....but I know good conservation and field practices when I see it.