F.A.O downsouth

some messers on here' not wort the hassel chaps.....mush

your spot on mush ther only on to crab others never to show theres or share a dig pure computer warriors

brog keep working your terriers and dont mind them lap top queens' as half them go around with brown rings around the mouths,from arse licking :tongue4: and more that likely you would not piss on half there terriers if they were on fire as for them being :wankerzo4:....mush 8)

anyone ask you Roy, :feck: no they didn't :feck: did my comments about your mate bobby bullshit upset you?

all i want to no is does the dog work, and the only ones saying the dog works are those that haven't seen it any where near a earth, f*****g smoke and mirrors f*****g bunch of :wankerzo4: bullshiters

why not just contact the man himself and ask him does the dog work????

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ;) ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that liked a walk or two.can i ask why you used billy and did not keep anything back for yourself?did you keep anything back from chaz and or shaver back for yourself also?seem's some of your perfect stud dog's(cant comment on chaz)are we known jacker's. :bye:.

• Like 2

funny how the lads who say they dug to billys and he,s a spewer are all honest but when i tell you i know of numorous lads who dug to him in latter life and say he did good thats ignored seems like a which hunt to me i,d be happy to meet up with anyone and bring a lad who,s dug to him and get his word on billy thats fair . exept you moodey id meet with you to put your jaw to the back of your head you a gobby prick who will accept what billy did in first three years and not later on ever thought he may of changed the way he worked when older and didnt just steam in and get blitz ??

That was going to be my next question .How old was the dog when the dog was seen to jack.My mate had billys sister and to say she f**ked up a few times in her early years would be an understatement but when she learned to settle down she went on to make a very good bitch.Thats one thing ive noticed with quite a few from this line of dogs the can take a while to mature and need carefull handleing untill they settle down.

look at my milzy she settle down now shes 10. and shes out on friday :yes: tormenting anythink to ground :hmm:

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ;) ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that liked a walk or two.can i ask why you used billy and did not keep anything back for yourself?did you keep anything back from chaz and or shaver back for yourself also?seem's some of your perfect stud dog's(cant comment on chaz)are we known jacker's. :bye:.

I had a dog out of billys father charlie ive never had pups out of billy.Shaver walked after i used him,I used him after i saw him do a very good job out digging my mate who owned him said it was probably his fault the dog had walked of as he had overmatched himwhen the dog should have been rested but who knows i never intended keeping anything out of shaver the breeding was done as a favour to my mate but i know at least a couple of the pups went on to make decent dogs,Rabbithunter off here had one of them.As for Chaz i had a dog back out of him to meg the most perfect put together terrier you could wish to seethe dog showed all the early signs of being a worker but didnt come up to scratch i gave him to my mate as he asked to try him for a bit of foxing as his other terrier always needs time off between digs.He phoned me a couple of weeks later to say hed dug the dog 4ft off a fox but i believehis sister is looking to make an excellent bitch so shows you cant knock a line because of one bad dog.

brog!i've seen billy work/walk but hey he's an excellent specimen and a truely outstanding worker to ground the perfect stud dog..Is that what you want to hear?.But truth be known the dog is a spewer/quitter/walker end of :thumbdown: .good luck with your youngster.

your dog is no better it don,t stay. complete shit :thumbdown: :thumbdown: i should no i try,d to dig it your full of shit :wankerzo4:

my dog, ok he's shite but i wont breed of him Brog sorry i mean ferret 13

what do you mean [brog] ive no need to hide i dont talk shit if you want to have a meet so we can talk about dogs maybe have a dig if you like thers plenty on hear hoo no i am not full of shit ......if the billy dogs a jacker and my pups no good i wont get anotherthumbs.gif

your spot on mush ther only on to crab others never to show theres or share a dig pure computer warriors

brog keep working your terriers and dont mind them lap top queens' as half them go around with brown rings around the mouths,from arse licking :tongue4: and more that likely you would not piss on half there terriers if they were on fire as for them being :wankerzo4:....mush 8)

anyone ask you Roy, :feck: no they didn't :feck: did my comments about your mate bobby bullshit upset you?

all i want to no is does the dog work, and the only ones saying the dog works are those that haven't seen it any where near a earth, f*****g smoke and mirrors f*****g bunch of :wankerzo4: bullshiters

Why you want to go shuting names, :o:o:nono::nono:

Just proved hes a bigger prick than everyone already thought.

i feel like a total prick for asking did a dog work, :feck: lots of people hiding the truth, seems like your all mates as well :hmm: ,don't seem as if any of you put work first when breeding :whistling: ,and from what I've read about you there seems no reason for you to have bred your bitch she doesn't seem that good a worker :icon_eek: and you don't keep her pups, :hmm: just hope youngsters getting in to the game are careful with there money,good luck to you all,

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

• Like 1

i feel like a total prick for asking did a dog work, :feck: lots of people hiding the truth, seems like your all mates as well :hmm: ,don't seem as if any of you put work first when breeding :whistling: ,and from what I've read about you there seems no reason for you to have bred your bitch she doesn't seem that good a worker :icon_eek: and you don't keep her pups, :hmm: just hope youngsters getting in to the game are careful with there money,good luck to you all,

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

...............................riddle me that...........................bye.gifbye.gifbye.gifbye.gifbye.gifbye.gif

I had a dog out of billys father charlie ive never had pups out of billy.Shaver walked after i used him,I used him after i saw him do a very good job out digging my mate who owned him said it was probably his fault the dog had walked of as he had overmatched himwhen the dog should have been rested but who knows i never intended keeping anything out of shaver the breeding was done as a favour to my mate but i know at least a couple of the pups went on to make decent dogs,Rabbithunter off here had one of them.As for Chaz i had a dog back out of him to meg the most perfect put together terrier you could wish to seethe dog showed all the early signs of being a worker but didnt come up to scratch i gave him to my mate as he asked to try him for a bit of foxing as his other terrier always needs time off between digs.He phoned me a couple of weeks later to say hed dug the dog 4ft off a fox but i believehis sister is looking to make an excellent bitch so shows you cant knock a line because of one bad dog.

Dog out off chaz?.Didnt come up to scratch?Passed on?Speak's volume's :thumbs:

• Like 1

:signthankspin: f*****g CLASSIC, :wallbash: any chance of a picture and a name of this dog :icon_eek: , just for reference, :hmm: just incase this dog is a slow starter or a young spewer but soon to be super stud :crazy: , give him time like billy and his sister :D:D thats the way to breed them :clapping: :rofl::rofl:

downsouth, on 13 October 2010 - 06:58 PM, said:

That was going to be my next question .How old was the dog when the dog was seen to jack.My mate had billys sister and to say she f**ked up a few times in her early years would be an understatement but when she learned to settle down she went on to make a very good bitch.Thats one thing ive noticed with quite a few from this line of dogs the can take a while to mature and need carefull handleing untill they settle down.

Edited by moddey-dhoo
  • Like 1

:signthankspin: f*****g CLASSIC, :wallbash: any chance of a picture and a name of this dog :icon_eek: , just for reference, :hmm: just incase this dog is a slow starter or a young spewer but soon to be super stud :crazy: , give him time like billy and his sister :D:D thats the way to breed them :clapping: :rofl::rofl:

downsouth, on 13 October 2010 - 06:58 PM, said:

have you seen these dogs work or jack whistling.gif a replie would be nice thumbs.gif

just spoke to steve,e and he said he knocked you back on a stud cos your bitch was not up to scratch :thumbdown: so now i can see the way you feel :sick: but he said tell you when you get a bitch up to scratch you can have a stud for free :toast: to me thats a very fair offer from a very fair man in sport ferret13

just spoke to steve,e and he said he knocked you back on a stud cos your bitch was not up to scratch :thumbdown: so now i can see the way you feel :sick: but he said tell you when you get a bitch up to scratch you can have a stud for free :toast: to me thats a very fair offer from a very fair man in sport ferret13

Ferret13(age?) :wankerzo4: getting desperate now coming on here with a blatant lie, so who's lying you or your pal SE, :whistling:

NEVER CONTACTED THE MAN EVER, or is this just another smoke screen,

now you and your bullshiting mates :sick: can all carry on fooling each other but as far as i and anyone else reading this know, your all a bunch of messers breeding bully crap that should of been P.T.S :rofl:

But hang on!!! :db: if you put it to sleep when it spews you'll never know if the dog would have worked when its 8 :db: messers the lot of you :feck::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1