F.A.O downsouth

Looking good mate,ive seen a few other youngstersout of billy and they all seem to be showing real promise,lets hope billy can pass on the same qualitysthat his sire did,The mother to your pup is a real decent bitch so look after him mate youve every chance of ending up with a good one.

i will take it steady with him :thumbs: as you no im realy patiant :whistling:

a.t.b brog

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

Looking good mate,ive seen a few other youngstersout of billy and they all seem to be showing real promise,lets hope billy can pass on the same qualitysthat his sire did,The mother to your pup is a real decent bitch so look after him mate youve every chance of ending up with a good one.

a.t.b brog

hes looking good brog. as he seen anything yet ie rats or cubs

a.t.b brog

hes looking good brog. as he seen anything yet ie rats or cubs

not yet hes still like a little puppy and wont bite things but time will tell :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Are you the chap, Who's owns the bitch Meg the one Derek Wheeler has sum dogs breed down from ?

Edited by moddey-dhoo

Are you the chap, Who's owns the bitch Meg the one Derek Wheeler has sum dogs breed down from ?

Derek has got a bitch out of my Meg

I have the litter sister to this dog in my kennels, isn't as strong as the dog in the pics, same colour though...like Downsouth said out of a good bitch...:thumbs:

how you doin bud you ok ? any pics of your bitch ? !!

Now mate, havn't heard from you in a while, the bitch isn't mine, just looking after her for a mate.:victory:

slow there shit if they start only good in small place false mark they jack after season or 2 :icon_redface: this meg bitch has had 14 f*****g 14 litters in ten years :sick: and gary the gary eater keep f**k all of the pups :thumbdown: my mate got one 7 year ago pile of shit lad from wales got other 4year go ad diffrent breedin on meg bitch gary just talk the talk :censored:

14 litters in 10 years :notworthy: pro puppy farming :toast: he should write a book :yes::yes::yes: