F.A.O downsouth

how many of you who are fans and those of you who have breed pups out of this here dog billy sen him work :whistling: , or are the only people who have seen him work the ones saying the dogs crap :hmm:

hell of a dog ,hell of a head, hellish well bred, hell of a worker Not !!!!! or is he ???

:icon_eek:

you are a fuckpig show us you,r world beaters :icon_eek: you don,t even own a dog you plastic digger :doh:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

how many of you who are fans and those of you who have breed pups out of this here dog billy sen him work :whistling: , or are the only people who have seen him work the ones saying the dogs crap :hmm:

hell of a dog ,hell of a head, hellish well bred, hell of a worker Not !!!!! or is he ???

I have never seen Billy work and i dont own anything out of him.But i have seen a few dogs out of him and have been very impressed with what ive seen.Your the only one ive seen mention anything about big heads.You seem to have a thing about Wheeler bred dogs at the moment.Does this stem from the bitch your mate has that you asked me about with the fabricated pedigree supposedly brd from dogs which were never even bred together.

you are a fuckpig show us you,r world beaters :icon_eek: you don,t even own a dog you plastic digger :doh:

and your a closet queer, :tongue2: :sick: :feck: i don't need to prove nothing i'm not bragging up a dog dealers stud dog

I have never seen Billy work and i dont own anything out of him.But i have seen a few dogs out of him and have been very impressed with what ive seen.Your the only one ive seen mention anything about big heads.You seem to have a thing about Wheeler bred dogs at the moment.Does this stem from the bitch your mate has that you asked me about with the fabricated pedigree supposedly brd from dogs which were never even bred together.

yes one young lad ripped off for 250, then he's gets the big sell on some pups to be bred out of this billy dog, loads about them having big old heads :wallbash: come on here to ask about the dog, and not one person who says any thing good about the dog has seen him work :hmm: and as far as breeding from a dog and hoping the pups take after some ancestor :icon_eek: that's up to you lot ......does the billy dog work ???simples !!! :icon_eek:

and your a closet queer, :tongue2: :sick: :feck: i don't need to prove nothing i'm not bragging up a dog dealers stud dog

not a closet queer i,ve been out for years ask your brother :feck: and who is bragging up the stud dog :hmm:

yes one young lad ripped off for 250, then he's gets the big sell on some pups to be bred out of this billy dog, loads about them having big old heads :wallbash: come on here to ask about the dog, and not one person who says any thing good about the dog has seen him work :hmm: and as far as breeding from a dog and hoping the pups take after some ancestor :icon_eek: that's up to you lot ......does the billy dog work ???simples !!! :icon_eek:

have you seen the dog work or jack infact have you seen any dog work messer :whistling:

whos braged the dog up or did i miss something whistling.gif

i take then the dog doesn't work :thumbdown: and the whole line is breed by people who are more interested in whats on the pedigree than how the current dogs work :icon_redface:

as far as the little crossbreds i have they work until dug and most can work into old age, just i don't need to post about them on internet to get a pat on the back :D

I've found out as much as i need to know about this line and the people who keep the line :hmm::whistling:

good luck with your dog brog he looks a very nice type, lets hope he works like his dam ;):yes::toast:

i take then the dog doesn't work :thumbdown: and the whole line is breed by people who are more interested in whats on the pedigree than how the current dogs work :icon_redface:

as far as the little crossbreds i have they work until dug and most can work into old age, just i don't need to post about them on internet to get a pat on the back :D

I've found out as much as i need to know about this line and the people who keep the line :hmm::whistling:

good luck with your dog brog he looks a very nice type, lets hope he works like his dam ;):yes::toast:

answer this have you dug to or seen billy jack your self ?

Any pics of ANY of the dogs on this thread?

Or info on how they worked and how they Spewed?

seen the billy dog a couple of times and looks worked and been told good things about him thumbs.gif but moddy dhoo says he jacked it must be gosspallwhistling.gif the dog on the start of this thread is billys son 11 1/2 months old and ive dug him twice and very happy hope this helps a.t.b brog

some messers on here' not wort the hassel chaps.....mush

your spot on mush ther only on to crab others never to show theres or share a dig pure computer warriors

brog keep working your terriers and dont mind them lap top queens' as half them go around with brown rings around the mouths,from arse licking :tongue4: and more that likely you would not piss on half there terriers if they were on fire as for them being :wankerzo4:....mush 8)

brog!i've seen billy work/walk but hey he's an excellent specimen and a truely outstanding worker to ground the perfect stud dog..Is that what you want to hear?.But truth be known the dog is a spewer/quitter/walker end of :thumbdown: .good luck with your youngster.

• Like 1