RIP CARRA

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

Sorry to hear of your loss F.H as i know you are a lad that takes pride in his dogs but you have heard of the saying only mad dogs and english men go out in the midday sun.atb dell

cheers little lurcher, bri poacher it was about 8.00 pm mate it was cooler. all the other dogs are fine i ont htink it was a heart attack it looks more like to me like she twisted her gut.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

guted for you mate rip girl atb david

Guest little lurcher

awful to finally get back on line and get news like this , as you know im also running a pure grey , so bloody gutted for you , if there is anything i can do , just shout

mate totally gutted for you. i think you might be right they recon greyhounds are prone for there stomach twisting which can be fatal. they recon you have to leave them 12 hours after feeding at least to run them to lower the risks. but again gutted for you mate atb

Guest fence_hopper

thanks lads i need to get some electrolytes, will be handy to have.

I use recharge mate, get some glucose in to as it's handy to give them if they have had a hard days graft.

atleast she had some fun ;) while she was here, i feel for the ones that dont get a chance cooped up in a run. we had some good times so we did.

mally where do you buy that mate you got a link :thumbs:

carnt believe i'm so popular here lol great support of thl crew and am very greatfull for all the kind words and pm's :notworthy:

Guest fence_hopper

cheer stabba i'll bounce back mate but i'll alway :thumbs:s remmeber her, i feel quite guilty now but i dont know about stuff like that about not running a grey till 12 hours after, atleast i can try prevent it from happening again :thumbs:

thanks lads i need to get some electrolytes, will be handy to have.

I use recharge mate, get some glucose in to as it's handy to give them if they have had a hard days graft.

atleast she had some fun ;) while she was here, i feel for the ones that dont get a chance cooped up in a run. we had some good times so we did.

mally where do you buy that mate you got a link :thumbs:

carnt believe i'm so popular here lol great support of thl crew and am very greatfull for all the kind words and pm's :notworthy:

Here you go Al this is where i get mine from the link CLICK HERE is for a 1 litre bottle, they also do a 500ml bottle but the litre one is better value for money.

The glucose powder you can get from any chemist mate, don't over do it though as you'll give the dog the shits.

As you say you gave her a good life at least she got out and did what she enjoyed doing mate. Not like alot of dogs. I could tell by your dogs condition that they were well looked after and cared for when i bought my mate down to look at the pups. If i thought otherwise i wouldn't have had the whippet and he wouldn't have had the pup mate.

Take a look at mojito now mate i've put a post up in the photography section and theres a couple of shots of her on there.

Just make sure you get yourself up here in october for a week with that whippet of yours and make sure you bring plenty of beer!!!!. Keep your chin up bud and if you need owt give me a bell.

Guest arch1

I hate reading threads like this. Someone once said to me, "The pain we feel when we lose something we love, is the price we have to pay to have them in the first place"

:cry::cry:

RIP Carra