mated

Guest DogFaceKillah

Guest DogFaceKillah

i no one thing i wouldnt be breeding my dogs so one mate could have a pup. why you not keeping any.

you give me shit befor for selling dogs calling me a peddeler and all the rest so dont complain about me being curious

tool, who said anything about 1 pup? 4 dogs have been passed to mates, at thier request, seriously how cani peddle anything its the first litter ive had :feck:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only peddling i know of is his mrs sitting on my face an peddling my ears, its all good, im not worried

mated my ald wheaton whippit grey to my bull x remus for a pup for my freind should make handy dogs i hope, its her first litter and shes jus under 8 an half. hope all goes well, they are due next wee

atb with them mush

I counted 10 pups (right?) ... thats a pretty healthy sized litter, how is the bitch holding up? Especially with her being an older bitch that many pups may really tax her, pups look well though :thumbs:

Guest DogFaceKillah

no mate there was 9 pups, she doing ok, she is a healthy dog still gets worked, shes been good with the litter, an shes had the best food an attention i could give her, and will i feck be having another litter, to much hassle lol

they look a nice healthy litter ,bet you got your hands full with 9 of them lol..

cant see how you can be a peddler if there your own dogs and your your first litter

especially with the bitch being 8yr old.

have you got any better picks of you bitch she looks a cracker mate!

all the best with the pups.

lofti.

DFK says his dogs are not bunny bashers but that blue dog looks like its seen f**k all. BUT... it is blue though :thumbs:

how is that picture even close enough to see a few marks on that blue dogs muzzle?nice x mte.id be keeping a pup back to replace the dam when she goes into retirement.

i cant understand why you wanted to breed your dogs,i was in the car one night and you had been out and you phoned my mate and it was common knowledge as you was on loud speaker anyway your blue dog jacked that night......... you even told us,,, and we could tell with the tone of your voice you where peed of,then you go and breed from it your nothing more then a scouse puppy peddler

nice pups dfk.but remus isnt my cup of tea on what av seen him on.imo.atb

lamping in summer isnt my cup of tea, but each to thier own pal,and you seen the dog once breifly 18 month ago?

lamping in summer is not my cup of tea too.but the dog cudnt do its job in the summer.so defiantly cudnt in winter .nice litter tho atb

dogs are dogs not machines andrew an were you there did you see it? its his dog his bitch he wants a pup he bred it even if they are realy shit what the f**k is it harming you for just dont buy one its up too whoever doenst know him too take a chance at a pup but doenst look bad when he says 4 have gone to mates just tells you that they cant be that bad! if they were no good why would they want one? and as for the ones who keep goin on about marks grow up an get out an do a bit an stop harrasin people who work there dogs!!!!!!