shark documentary on ch 4

I watched it aswell, they dont have scales they have minature teeth all over there body exactly like the ones in their mouths, which is were the massive teeth in the mouths evolved from. interesting stuff.

McKay

I watched it aswell, they dont have scales they have minature teeth all over there body exactly like the ones in their mouths, which is were the massive teeth in the mouths evolved from. interesting stuff.

McKay

remarkable beasts them great whites,didnt know they were endangered either,they reckon there are more tigers in the planet than great whites.i may have misheard but they said they been around for 4million years

Edited by scothunter

McKay

remarkable beasts them great whites,didnt know they were endangered either,they reckon there are more tigers in the planet than great whites.i may have misheard but they said they been around for 4million years

I didn't hear that bit, what a shame. When you see something like that and how they work its just amazing.

McKay

I missed that. :( I watched a program about shark eating Killer Whales a while back though, it was nuts! The great whites don't hang about when they turn up.. :no:

wallbash.gif Shit i knew their were somat i had missed.They reckon the great white is in our waters now wernt they a pic of one the other year took by an under water camera of an oil platform in scotland i know killers whales frequent our waters regular as the daughter saw two in the pentland firth at the weekend.thumbs.gif

I missed that. :( I watched a program about shark eating Killer Whales a while back though, it was nuts! The great whites don't hang about when they turn up.. :no:

im sure you can watch it on youtube malt they repeat ch 4 shows on it

i got a dvd here of a fella catching great whites with a hand line !! then finishing em off with a 12g , of course this was before they where protected but then again after looking at all the so called 'pre ban' photos ... who knows ;)

i didnt think the eye lens would be as hard as that tho , very intresting stuff . looking forward to the croc one

i got a dvd here of a fella catching great whites with a hand line !! then finishing em off with a 12g , of course this was before they where protected but then again after looking at all the so called 'pre ban' photos ... who knows ;)

i didnt think the eye lens would be as hard as that tho , very intresting stuff . looking forward to the croc one

She couldnt even cut through the f*****g thing with a knife haha, she had to cut round it with a scalpel. Amazing how they roll them back and make themselves blind before an attack to protect them.

Think buy cutting there fins off for soup is well tight! no wonder there on the decline, Them nips have some very strange thoughts :thumbdown:

yea mate those japs are into some strange shit. rember watching a vid on youtube,they were catching dolphins.what they did was row out to a school then slash 1 with a big fukc off blade.

then started to draw them in to a man made harbour thing. the other dolphins followed cz apparently they wont leave an injuried one. they were dragged asore and put onto pickup trucks and driven away still flapping about.was the most bizzare thing ive ever saw.

Think buy cutting there fins off for soup is well tight! no wonder there on the decline, Them nips have some very strange thoughts :thumbdown:

I watched a program about seafood on BBC 3 a while back where they went to Japan. All these whales they cull in the name of science end up for sale as meat. The problem is it doesn't sell very well, the general population isn't interested. :no: They've got government posters up everywhere telling the population to eat whale and respect their customs & traditions. :blink:

The presenter was hesitant to taste a bit out of guilt, but after he did, he said it was probably the best thing he'd ever tasted from the sea..... :laugh: