pellets

I use Air Arms Diablo's, there very accurate in my gun out to about 30 yards but i cant get them to group well beyond that, ive wondered if my rifle could do with having the bore cleaned.

To be honest though, i think that it is more important how accurate the pellets are as opposed to their penetration/nock-down power, because air rifles fire the pellets with so little energy that if you dont hit a vital organ the type of pellet usually doesnt matter as the difference in the energy absorbed by the target is so little it would not affect the outcome.

Edited by Born Hunter

All you have to do to find out which pellet is best is order a sample pack from Pellpax.You will get a load of different packs of pellets with 10 in each packet and some targets to try them out on.Then all you have to do is try the selections through your gun and find out which pellet is best for your gun.You can also use a chrono to find out what power each different pellet makes through your gun.Most barrels can vary from each gun as to what pellet is best out of them.

I like JSB's through my gun. Do you guys get JSB's in England?

We sure do,i use jsb exacts 7.52 in my harrier,very acurate and consistent on the chrono.I use the jsb for most of my shooting, fur and feather,however if it's rabbit's at close range or long range ratting,i'll switch to the bisley mag's for a bit more oomph.My son also doe's a bit of target shooting with jsb's.