pure kurdish saluki pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.       I've forgotten more about salukis than you know mate......... [/qu   I know you know mate Me......... salukis........... were like that :friends: mark brick your surely th

just those four angels in your pic, you see joe i dont partake in this bum licking or clicks they have i cut my own path in life robbie loved me when i showed him where to run his dog

mush , obviously affected with the green eyed monster syndrome ,you need to get some help, otherwise it will just eat away at you ,but it probebly allready has

Posted Images

Loads of salukis Joe and most off them are shit , thats a fact , some of the imported dogs, owned bye one of the top named men can hardly bend a hare on the fens , its all about the money , fact , they cost a lot of money and cant catch jack shit , they will jump on it and say its not about the money , but it is ,7,8,9 hundred pound and more for shit ,, f**k that , a good home bred lurcher will stuff one on the lamp , and they cant even live with a half decent fen bred dog , never mind a top class one , i never jump on threads to cause shit , but f**k this clown , i asked a simple Q and got shit !!!!!!!

go back and look i answered your question!

why did sankey and craig use a pure saluki over there stuff? the saluki is the foundation stone to a coursing dog ?

if the guy is willing to bring decent and new blood into the country we should applaud him not knock him down.

You got a thing about Sanky shaun , why dont you ring him and ask him yr self !!!! or craig !!!!!1

Edited by ROBERTO M

why did sankey and craig use a pure saluki over there stuff? the saluki is the foundation stone to a coursing dog ?

if the guy is willing to bring decent and new blood into the country we should applaud him not knock him down.

the thing is pal that dessision is mine as to weather the bitch is good enough and if / when i breed her ,

where i place any pups .. should i deside to breed

You got a thing about Sanky shaun , why dont you ring him and ask him yr self !!!! or craig !!!!!1

your the kennel boy you should ask them :whistling:

:clapper:

thats alans words :clapper:

• Like 1

I dont really care what you do with it , i said it was the nicest saluki i have seen on the net , i didnt ask you if you were breeding it , because i dont care , was just making conversation, when i asked what land you wer running it on ????? you could of gave an easy answer ? big land , whatever !

i hope the bitch does you proud ilee not knock a man if its works out how it should ,and if you bring adog over fairplay, as i would bring a stag hound over from usa of the [bANNED TEXT] calibre ,and that would be a cost to,

I dont really care what you do with it , i said it was the nicest saluki i have seen on the net , i didnt ask you if you were breeding it , because i dont care , was just making conversation, when i asked what land you wer running it on ????? you could of gave an easy answer ? big land , whatever !

ffs go back and read the answer i gave you ,

fecking classic that :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: the pakis said the same

• Like 1

shaun phone Nuttall or Sanky and ask them why they never ran a saluki , smart ars !

i know why they didnt run one but they are essential to what we have and the future of the coursing dog, for the last 20 years the saluki gene pool hasnt changed , but now guys are willing to risk there money to hopefully improve the breed , we cant keep on using the same stuff or not so far down the line we will start getting gentic faults in our dogs.

in the late eighties some guys who wrote in shooting times thought it was crazy to even think of using a saluki in a lurcher as they was seen as un trainable but here we are 25yrs later and the saluki is found in most lines of lurcher

fecking classic that :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: the pakis said the same

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :toast: im not phoning him incase he asks me to cover for you at weekends