advice plz

infact jojoamojo springs to mind , same person no doubt as the shit sounds the same

I've thought the same thing. :hmm: If not then yet another ferret messiah here to lead us all into the light! :doh:

Hallelujah, all praise to the chosen one, may us heathen ferreters finally be set upon the straight path to salvation and be blessed in the name of knowledge, amen... :doh:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the pic i would def say she could be scraping the hair off in that hole.. especially if she's moulting funny with being in kit...

ok thnx ill cut the hole bigger 2moro see if it helps

Im no expert mate but looking at the pic.. she is just shedding the rest of her winter coat off ( i have a couple ) plus jills can lose hair willy nilly in clumps due to hormones.. i would not worry it all looks fine & normal :thumbs:

Im no expert mate but looking at the pic.. she is just shedding the rest of her winter coat off ( i have a couple ) plus jills can lose hair willy nilly in clumps due to hormones.. i would not worry it all looks fine & normal :thumbs:

thnx pal