ANOTHER SHOVEL

Guest AngelicAcid

Guest AngelicAcid

I have heard that the steel is dodgy, but these are brand new from them I think anyway.

Just wondered if they had sorted their problems out with suppliers.

iv got one of these nice and light cost 17 quid from local hardware shop it is a silverline one ill add a photo later when i go to me van, i like it nice and light but strong ive only used it roughly 5 times as i got it this month but ask me the end of the season if it lasts me to the end then i reckon 17 quid a season is a good deal.

iv got one of these nice and light cost 17 quid from local hardware shop it is a silverline one ill add a photo later when i go to me van, i like it nice and light but strong ive only used it roughly 5 times as i got it this month but ask me the end of the season if it lasts me to the end then i reckon 17 quid a season is a good deal.

is that leroy??!!!

Guest GoneToGround1

is that leroy??!!!

when are your seasons? if you used it 5 times this month already you must not have seasons....

17 quid mate! :icon_eek: you got done!

£3.98 a shovel here!!

ATB

Molie

17 quid mate! :icon_eek: you got done!

£3.98 a shovel here!!

ATB

Molie

Dear tooth pick at 3.98 allright for potting plants ya clown