GRASS CARP

had a night out last night at a spot with afew of the lads that i like to go but to be honest it didnt fish too well, we got there around 4 ish and at around 7 ish this grassy came out what we think would of been around the 8lb mark then it went very quiet with only afew skimmers getting caught and not much else, all around the lake there wasnt much going on with the other fishers with just acouple of carp getting caught, the biggest just over 13lb getting landed, this place holds some nice fish of all kinds but the carp were plashing about and rubbing themselfs off in the margins spawning, think itle do better in the couple of weeks with some good fish getting landed with abit of luck, we had a good run in the morn at about 6ish but it managed to snap us getting caught up on a snag, we ended up having a good night out with acouple of tinnis and a barbecue and afew fish so it wasnt too bad in the end, also sizo try to dry your tent out next time :D as the lad had to sleep under the stars as his tent was f****d and looked like battery acid had been spilt on it :clapper:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey up Co Chise they was f**k all wrong with my tent :whistling: it was a lovely night and after three bottles wine i just needed a bit of air. And try hiding your face we keep telling you that you stand out with that stupid f*****g beard :thumbdown:

Try the BEACH CASTER my pal had some good success on it the other day :thumbs:

Nice fish.

you ve lost me abit pal with a beach caster ? nowt wrong with your tent sizo, it was bang on but you would of been f****d if it pissed it down :clapper: ile shave beard of in morn :D

Nice fish.

you ve lost me abit pal with a beach caster ? nowt wrong with your tent sizo, it was bang on but you would of been f****d if it pissed it down :clapper: ile shave beard of in morn :D

Basically its a bait thats floating on the top without the fish seeing your line,i will put a rig up tomorrow and will explain how to do it :thumbs:

havnt heard of it pal, i was fishing the method feeder for them, normaly i do better but they were not having it with them spawning, ile hav a look at the rig when you put it on, atb

Nice fish.

Basically its a bait thats floating on the top without the fish seeing your line,i will put a rig up tomorrow and will explain how to do it :thumbs:

havnt heard of it pal, i was fishing the method feeder for them, normaly i do better but they were not having it with them spawning, ile hav a look at the rig when you put it on, atb

its a good way of catching shy carp off the top a.t.b brog

nice fish co. not many fish cought but still a good crack and some fine coocked grub

There is a small pond in the middle of an industrial estate in Bedford holds loads of coarse fish But it holds 7 carp over 30LLb and a grass carp well over a metre long hardly anyone knows its there , :thumbs:

nice fish co. not many fish cought but still a good crack and some fine coocked grub

There is a small pond in the middle of an industrial estate in Bedford holds loads of coarse fish But it holds 7 carp over 30LLb and a grass carp well over a metre long hardly anyone knows its there , :thumbs:

ive not been there for years,remind me please.... :laugh::laugh:

your too far away to fish it :thumbs:

:tongue2: cant blame a man for trying.wouldnt want to anyways mate.ive plenty of waters which hold big carp but i aint a carp fisherman.been there,done that although i may go dangle a worm with a stalking rod if this hot weather carries on :thumbs:

:tongue2: cant blame a man for trying.wouldnt want to anyways mate.ive plenty of waters which hold big carp but i aint a carp fisherman.been there,done that although i may go dangle a worm with a stalking rod if this hot weather carries on :thumbs:

LOL I just fished it for eels but fed the carp with floaters just to see what was what.

LOL I just fished it for eels but fed the carp with floaters just to see what was what.

just fished it for eels,catch any??

just fished it for eels,catch any??

Yes quite a few ..Some good eel waters round Bedford way decent sizes as well