RSPCA knocking on my street NOW asking 4 money

Am i right in thinking they have a new policy in effect OR coming into effect where they will not take any healthy animal that needs rehoming, so people in need can no longer go to them for help??

Why would you need a reason? Did your mother not teach you to tell the truth??

There you go then, reason enough!!

Tell them to politley get f****d and you will not be supporting their charity as they are the biggest set of lying crooks going.

May not go down too well but often enough the truth hurts.

Why would you need a reason? Did your mother not teach you to tell the truth??

There you go then, reason enough!!

Tell them to politley get f****d and you will not be supporting their charity as they are the biggest set of lying crooks going.

May not go down too well but often enough the truth hurts.

I have read so much bad stuff about them that my view has competly changed on them but i want to be armed when i say 'i won't be giving you any money' because................................

I have a few things that have stayed in my head but it would be good to have some more so i look like i know what i'm talking about icon_eek.gif

Job done!

He came to door, made a huge fuss of my dogs, asked me all about them, breeds ages etc etc, i let him talk and talk, then he mention people that abuse animals should be prosocuted......................................I asked how they define 'abused' and told him i own 2 working breeds, one has a nasty scar on her leg (she ran into metal at my mums and sliced her leg open) she has evidence of an injury, does that mean she is abused? working dogs that pick up injuries while out in the field doing what they love, does that mean they are abused??

He didn't know what to say and answered no, 'i mean dogs that are being beaten' blah blah blah

Then he asked for money and i gave him a flat 'no' he didnt give me a chance to explain why, just said thanks and walked away lol

He also told me the RSPCA costs 1.7 MILLION to run per WEEK icon_eek.gif to which i asked if that was purely the animals or lining the managers pockets!!

I felt it went well laugh.gif

Why give them all your personal info. No need really.

You may have opened a can of worms for them. Thats what they are after, any excuse to make a buck or 2.

There is no can of worms to open, my dogs are not workers, they are pets 1st who chase the odd bunny while out and about and im moving in 2 weeks anyhow boxing.gif

I have no need to lie about my dogs because i have nothing to hide, i understand what you are saying though thumbs.gif

In one week i have had the rspca the red cross and yesterday the world wild life fund knocking on the door wanting a direct debit of me ffs dont these people know theirs a recesion on imho they should make it ileagal to knock on peoples doors begging as the rspca twat was telling me how missis so anso in the corner has just sighned a direct debit out of the paltry old age pension she recievescensored.gifcensored.gifwallbash.gif