Bolting foxes

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are lads who go all season accounting for a lot of foxes and rarely have to dig. Wether it's bolting foxes to guns, lurchers ,hounds or into nets. A lot depends on the type of terrier used, the

ok ill tell you a way to get them out but i will probably get throwen off this site for telling ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ theres an old secret way of bolting foxs it was done before there were guns

you have to get up early in the morning for it to have best results

start by making a big fry loads of bacon

take it to the fox hole just as its starting to get bright

leave the fry outside and let the smell travel down the hole

stand about 15 foot away from the plate with a knife and fork in your left hand

when foxy comes out to tuck into the fry [who could resist like mmmmm] and sees theres no knife or fork

gently call him and say here ya go lad i forgot to leave these and show him the knife and fork

as he approachs you to get them put them out at half an arms length

as he reaches to take them off you at the last second POKE HIM IN THE EYES with two fingers on your right hand

this will stun the fox and allow you to use what ever you want to dispatch him in your case a rubber hammer

and you can still eat the fry :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

well done man.. thats the funniest f****n thing ive seen on this site so far... it is a joke right? lol

ok ill tell you a way to get them out but i will probably get throwen off this site for telling ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ theres an old secret way of bolting foxs it was done before there were guns

when foxy comes out to tuck into the fry [who could resist like mmmmm] and sees theres no knife or fork

gently call him and say here ya go lad i forgot to leave these and show him the knife and fork

as he reaches to take them off you at the last second POKE HIM IN THE EYES with two fingers on your right hand

this will stun the fox and allow you to use what ever you want to dispatch him in your case a rubber hammer

well done man.. thats the funniest f****n thing ive seen on this site so far... it is a joke right? lol

:stupid: :11:

What a load of shite gav.......how are you ment to poke it in the eyes when your hands are full of cutlery? Think before you post eh! :whistling::clapper:

What a load of shite gav.......how are you ment to poke it in the eyes when your hands are full of cutlery? Think before you post eh! :whistling::clapper:

if you read what i said properly you will see that i said hold the cutlery in your left hand so you can poke with your right :feck:

Edited by gav22

I've allways bolted foxes to gun,as where I live most setts are undiggable.you need to be silent when approching the earth,relise the dog from a good distance,and wait in stealth mode,leaving all the bolt holes open.The dogs we use are hard "bolt or kill" jagdterriers.If you do the things in a good way most fox will bolt.You need to be a good shooter to kill bolting fox,if the earth is in a thick wood you will miss a lot,but I think its a better sport than nets.

if you read what i said properly you will see that i said hold the cutlery in your left hand so you can poke with your right :feck:

Ha ha ha :clapper:. Not only were you rippin the pish you also "seriously" thought about how you would go about this method of catchind bolted foxes. :thumbs:

Ha ha ha :clapper:. Not only were you rippin the pish you also "seriously" thought about how you would go about this method of catchind bolted foxes. :thumbs:

all i need now is for someone to try it

You complete and utter twonk the method was a bloody secret known to only a few until you posted :thumbdown:

Edited by rob.i

:gunsmilie::thumbs:

You complete and utter twonk the method was a bloody secret known to only a few until you posted :thumbdown:

:gunsmilie::thumbs:

ye yes i know only true terrier men knew it but i just had to tell :angel: