snipping teeth

my mate turned up this morning with a nice little polecat jill for me that he got from a friend of a friend ... when i had a good look at her i seen that her teeth had been clipped and were starting to go rotten ... why the f**k do people still carry out this barbaric bulshit nonsence ... the jill wasnt even that good a worker but i kept her anyway rather than send her back to wherever she came from ... i bet the dumb prick still feeds his ferrets on bread and milk ...........

my mate turned up this morning with a nice little polecat jill for me that he got from a friend of a friend ... when i had a good look at her i seen that her teeth had been clipped and were starting to go rotten ... why the f**k do people still carry out this barbaric bulshit nonsence ... the jill wasnt even that good a worker but i kept her anyway rather than send her back to wherever she came from ... i bet the dumb prick still feeds his ferrets on bread and milk ...........

sounds to me that this P*!k that you got this ferret off should get his head out of those good old books that tell you all there is to know about ferrets. Once his head is out and looking clearly into the light of the modern world of ferrets,perhaps he may wake up. I doupt that a chap like this would see how barbaric this kind of thing is. :censored:

how would he get on if some f*!%er ripped his teeth out :diablo: :aggressive:

the teeth havnt been ripped out the ends of them have been snipped off ... as i said i dont know the guy and will probably never meet him but i have told my mate to educate the idiot ...........

i wish people would read post first before they open their gobs!,

I did read the post first before i opened my gob.I wasnt implying that socks had perpetrated( :blink: that meens carried out) the snipping of the teeth,i admire him for taking on the ferret and yes the word ripped was proberbly a bit on the strong side. But i still stand by what i said quote: How would he like it if some f*$!er ripped his teeth out? unquote. :censored: :realmad:

:no: Its like sending a boxer in with tyson and him having no hands. :(

Very cruel, i had someone who wanted to go ferreting with me in the start of the season, he mentioned that he was going to snip the teeth of his newly accuired ferrets, i told him not to come near me anymore.

He ran with his tail between his legs. ;)

Pure ignorance, thats all it is.

Frank.