BIG decision made blacky lined at last

david and i have only meet twice and he is a genuine guy so he never got a chance to see bertie working but he can have piece o mind on that the dog is 110 per cent and am quite sure any body that no s me will tell u the same but time will tell and am sure both david and bendrover will be more than happy this time next year when ther pups are ready for there first season

cheers cobra im more than happy with my choice mate shame more folk cant tell the whole story not jest tittle-tattle i now for me bertie was the right dog to go to blacky. this was not a case of by bitch is in heat what dog can i get quick to bang a litter out £££££ jest trying to get the best pup i can for my work

atb

david

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times did you get out see the dog work dave?

same thing happening to others on here.unfortunately they are not tims.lol and aye you are ,your aulder than me,thats auld

i don't post anything now because all that happen's is the post get's ruined buy people bitching about dog's when the sportis under enough pressure and we should stick together

david and i have only meet twice and he is a genuine guy so he never got a chance to see bertie working but he can have piece o mind on that the dog is 110 per cent and am quite sure any body that no s me will tell u the same but time will tell and am sure both david and bendrover will be more than happy this time next year when ther pups are ready for there first season

as i said cobra,your the owner of the dog (3 1/2 years).i know you run your dogs hard day and night .you told me you are keeping that wee dog till he snuffs it. i also know you personally,and know you are no bullshitter.i also remember asking you about another mans dog .you told me it was not your type,when in fact the dog was no good whatsoever.so your not a crabber either.berti will be 6 this season and you are still prepared to show people what he can do,when you and every decent dog man knows he will be past his best.that says it all really.one bit of advice mate,WHOEVER wants to see him run make sure they have an adult dog fully fit with them.they should run the same ground and amount of quarry as you do.then theres NO excuses.the dog is good enough for you,its good enough for me and its good enough for david to breed to,if ANYONE has a problem with that.who gives a feck :thumbs:

cheers mate as u said u have noan me for a long time and so have some of ur well noan mates also very genuine dog men an am no a guy that says my dog can do this and that if it cant and as to say its for the money for the stud there has been no money changed hands from both these lines and as av said to the one person who seems to doubt this dog ur more than welcome when the time comes to see him run at 6 years old has i have already told u so maybe u will keep ur comments till u see the dog run with ur own eyes and then u can comment and it will be nice to see ur own dog run day and night on the same quarry and the same ground as u will see bertie run

as i said cobra,your the owner of the dog (3 1/2 years).i know you run your dogs hard day and night .you told me you are keeping that wee dog till he snuffs it. i also know you personally,and know you are no bullshitter.i also remember asking you about another mans dog .you told me it was not your type,when in fact the dog was no good whatsoever.so your not a crabber either.berti will be 6 this season and you are still prepared to show people what he can do,when you and every decent dog man knows he will be past his best.that says it all really.one bit of advice mate,WHOEVER wants to see him run make sure they have an adult dog fully fit with them.they should run the same ground and amount of quarry as you do.then theres NO excuses.the dog is good enough for you,its good enough for me and its good enough for david to breed to,if ANYONE has a problem with that.who gives a feck :thumbs:

im more than happy so to the one that douts the dog ill be in tuch when the pup comes of age no garantes but jest say im quitley confordant

atb

david

cheers mate as u said u have noan me for a long time and so have some of ur well noan mates also very genuine dog men an am no a guy that says my dog can do this and that if it cant and as to say its for the money for the stud there has been no money changed hands from both these lines and as av said to the one person who seems to doubt this dog ur more than welcome when the time comes to see him run at 6 years old has i have already told u so maybe u will keep ur comments till u see the dog run with ur own eyes and then u can comment and it will be nice to see ur own dog run day and night on the same quarry and the same ground as u will see bertie run

as you say mate nout to do with money.the cobra if any think at all id say he did not give the dog enuff praze as iv spok to others and thay have told me lots more genuine dog no dout in my mined im fineding more out about berties sire and he allso was a good dog and threw other good dogs not jest bertie

atb

david

well mate i have no doubt in my mind you have made the right decision in berti for putting to your bitch...hope to hear how many she has...all the best wae your litter from martin

cheers martin i will let you now mate thanks for the info

atb

david

you's lad's won't be dissapointed in berty this dog has sum heart and will take big and small game with ease this dog has out shone many of the so called worldbeaters from round here,i can vouch for this dog 110% atb with the pup's boy's

you's lad's won't be dissapointed in berty this dog has sum heart and will take big and small game with ease this dog has out shone many of the so called worldbeaters from round here,i can vouch for this dog 110% atb with the pup's boy's

cheers bunks. jest one biter bitch talking shit about some thing she nows nout about.if a dog gets a good rep for what it dose in the filed y do you allways get one to slate it jest cos thayer dogs cant do the same.

cheers mate

david

i don't post anything now because all that happen's is the post get's ruined buy people bitching about dog's when the sportis under enough pressure and we should stick together

• Like 1

How true that is bunks.clapper.gif

Best of luck with the future litter David.thumbs.gif