lost beagle x spanial A64 redbus cafe area

dont know how to start this but been out this afternoon to give my beagle x some exercise and decided to take her for a walk in the wood behind the red bus cafe on the A64. after about an hour of her running ragged round the wood sounding her head off she came back to me, then took off again heading towards the road 15 mins later i noticed cars slowing down on the road and starting to back up . fearing the worst i sent the young lad to check, but by the time he had got to the road the cars had started to move off. 3 hours later still no bitch! she had not returned not even to the whistle and shes trained to come back to the whistle..

i have a strange feeling she has been picked up on the A64.

she is a beagle x springer spanial . 8 mths old. stands about 14" tts and is liver and white answers to the name of bumble. im offering a reward for her safe return.

atb paul

post-24779-12727396512_thumb.jpg

post-24779-127273966156_thumb.jpg

post-24779-127273967235_thumb.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have a strange feeling she may have been picked up,or maybe she was hit by a car and presumed to be a stray,have you checked the area thoroughly,and local vets ect in the area,just a thought,hope it turns out for the good pal

Edited by watchman

Have you been to dogs home just down the road ?

tryed there already bud . place was closed got a few numbers off police but cant ring them until tuesday now.

fingers crossed shes ok .

dont think she was hit by a car didnt hear any skinding or bumps also walked all the way up road side to check she hadnt been hit and dumped in hedge bottom and also looking at road for blood stains or fresh skid marks . nowt there tho.

most probably a doo gooder thats picked her up at road side not thinking the only car in the next laybys an estate car with a dog gaurd in and it might be the owner.

what a lovely looking bitch! shes probally curled up on some do gooders sofa right now after spending the night pissing and crapping all over their livingroom so will be in the pound very shortly awaiting your collection.was she micro chipped pal? got my terriers done in which friends think im nuts but if you have some thing you dont want to loose and should it become lost,that little chip is all thats needed alot of the time.please keep us informed and i hope your reunited shortly mate :thumbs:

was out there last night in the woods by my self until about 1 this morning checking and walking up both sides of the road checking the hedge bottoms. rang round most of the dog pounds this morning still nowt.

right could do with a bit of help of the york boys or the boys out on the east coast as we all know A64 is the main route to york ,Scarborough, bridlington . does any of you east coast and york lads have phone numbers for dog pounds, dog warden round your way ?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks for your replys lads

atb jackard

She will; have been picked up mate, the exact same thing happened to me with a terrier,

Dog went off after one and got picked up by an old dear,

Dog ended up about 20 miles from where i live, in a pound

I had to pay £50 to get him back and got a bollocking for not having him chipped.

Checked a little further afield, you never know