Nuttalls Zulu

When i was at his yard alot of his dogs had seen work and alot where dropped back in from other hunts regardless to what his old strain where till now between his own digs and the dogs he loans out his dogs are still bagging over a hundred between them in my opinion thats some going by any means and just cos his dogs are small doesnt mean they cant work angry quarry if they have a brain but the guys are right it always turns into a fighting match on here. He has a bitch called coffee the sister of copper in pup jus now if anyones still looking for something from him

out of a matter of interest,what is brian now charging for his terriers? wink.gif

i was there 5 days ago mate and she was 250 so wheres the rest

200 a dog 250 a bitch which i reckon is decent

and the rest 300 quid now mate

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

makes me laugh the mans done more over a short period than we ll probs do in our lifetime seen more and produced more and has dedicated his life to something most of us take for granteed or further mo

makes me laugh the mans done more over a short period than we ll probs do in our lifetime seen more and produced more and has dedicated his life to something most of us take for granteed or further more try and put down lads we aint in his league realisticly so why put down what he gives to the world of earth dogs?

Theres quiet lads that dont want any recognition that have done plenty more for the game mate believe me .Did i read right ,£300 a pup ?.

When i was at his yard alot of his dogs had seen work and alot where dropped back in from other hunts regardless to what his old strain where till now between his own digs and the dogs he loans out his dogs are still bagging over a hundred between them in my opinion thats some going by any means and just cos his dogs are small doesnt mean they cant work angry quarry if they have a brain but the guys are right it always turns into a fighting match on here. He has a bitch called coffee the sister of copper in pup jus now if anyones still looking for something from him

out of a matter of interest,what is brian now charging for his terriers? wink.gif

i was there 5 days ago mate and she was 250 so wheres the rest

i paid 300 for mine last year and its a dog am going to get a bitch off him in a few weeks hope it is 250

200 a dog 250 a bitch which i reckon is decent

and the rest 300 quid now mate

• 2 weeks later...

that like you coming to my place i dont no you and i tell you to fook off and i say nuttal would do the same you just cant walk into thes places bye.gif

why would u be telling any one to fook off thats the mans bread and butter now the more pups he sells the better its his living

Any man thats working his dogs properly wudnt let u into his yard, thats why brian doesnt mind cos anything in it hasnt been worked for generations.. Nuttalls done his bit for the game many years ago, he's now doin the opposite and milking it..

..... Pa

I totally disagree, I only have pure Nuttall blood in my kennel's and can honestly say as a hunt terrierman I have dug to Brian's dogs most weeks through the season. Oh and the dog in my profile picture is a pure Nuttall, very strong dog.

Edited by foxhunting1