malamutex greys

Guest fence_hopper

hey saw the father he aint ashit dog nate throws god pups and they have good feet , cant say for the maleemute 300 pound isnt much for a dog as i sasy s before a few fallow and they are paid for easy realy as when they get shot they need a helper to catch them , the wounded beasts, the pay lots for little scrt pure breeds and mongrel lurchers puppy peddlars at least he has went to a proven sire etc

What the f...k!!fRIDAY PoUNd A pINt ngHIt!! clapper.giftoast.gif

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whin if thats aimed i'd be carefull all i speak is the truth i dont pretend to know it all and mals luckly is about the only dog i could call my self an expert on and just happens to be a mal topic yo

so am i right in saying you have bred a litter with no intentions of keeping one yourself and are selling them to anyone with £300 maybe your not a peddler but it sure looks that way from here.

Selling to friends. FCUK! im glad im not your friend. If they are friends and you are a genuine guy, NOT in it for the cash then you should give them a pup free of charge. True colours have appeared.

Posted Images

300 pound sounds cheap to me obviously they are not aimed at the serious lurcher enthusiast ie for lamping or a bit of daytime work,but i bet they are really fast sledge dogs,imagine an eskimo with one of those parked up outside his igloo he would be the envy of the south pole,..the fastest sledge dog in the world.

£300 IS STEEP EVEN FOR A PROVEN DOG... I'D EXPECT IT TO CLEAN ITS OWN SH*T UP... WHAT HAPPENED TO A WORKING DOG AT A WORKING MANS PRICE. MY BITCH COST ME £80, COLLIE/GREY, CALLED BELLA GOT HER FROM LLANDUDNO OFF A GUY NAMED MARK. HELL OF A NICE BLOKE, TRUE TO HIS WORD SHE HUNT,JUMP,FERRET,LAMP,DOES CAHARLIE AND VERY OBIDIENT. HAD HER 7YRS WLDNT SELL HER FOT A MILLION,HONEST. DICKIES_DOGZ AND BILLY_PIKEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME, GOOD HONEST BITCH. IM PUTTING A WHIPET ACROSS HER TOMMORROW, KEEPING PUP BACK OFF HER TO BRING ON. SOUNDS LIKE IM BLOWING MY OWN TRUMPET, BUT IM NOT PMSL. ATB HH.

Edited by hare_n_hounds

I find it hard to believe they would need to sell pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry when they were making so much money out of the previous litter! :clapper:

Jesus, if these pups get into the wrong hands fallow deer could be wiped out in the UK!

A big lesson here men. Talk is cheap. We can all come on here and play "Billy big balls" write about how hardcore we are, but its the choices in a mans life will tell what he is really like.

Just another example of why not to believe anything you read on the net or in silly books. Trust only your eyes.

NO true dog man pumps litters out for cash. NO true dog man see's a bitch as a breeding machine.

Just another couple of divi's out to tell the world how good they are !!!!

I thought it was 2GOOD to be true!!! :clapper:

ha ha ha ha. TimB

I find it hard to believe they would need to sell pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry when they were making so much money out of the previous litter! :clapper:

Jesus, if these pups get into the wrong hands fallow deer could be wiped out in the UK!

A big lesson here men. Talk is cheap. We can all come on here and play "Billy big balls" write about how hardcore we are, but its the choices in a mans life will tell what he is really like.

Just another example of why not to believe anything you read on the net or in silly books. Trust only your eyes.

NO true dog man pumps litters out for cash. NO true dog man see's a bitch as a breeding machine.

Just another couple of divi's out to tell the world how good they are !!!!

I thought it was 2GOOD to be true!!! :clapper:

ha ha ha ha. TimB

you cant believe everything you see mate as things sometimes can be very deceiving.

Edited by Trigger

yes i know that. selling on epupz is the refuge of a total peddling divi. why do they need to sell pupz for cash when they making so much money from veni?

:whistling:

lol. makes me laugh. talk about bullshitting! it would be better if they got a job and stopped using that poor bitch as a breeding machine. :icon_eek:

how the mitey have fallen.

Selling to friends. FCUK! im glad im not your friend. If they are friends and you are a genuine guy, NOT in it for the cash then you should give them a pup free of charge.

True colours have appeared. why charge friends!!!

We have all seen the advert. only a div would advertise on ePupz. shame on you, i pity the poor doggy you have pumped pups out of.let her have a season off. :thumbdown:

I never sell pups. give them all away to friends. 300 a pup is a disgrace. why not GIVE them to blokes who will run them and test them properly. Then you can keep a strain going,. IF they are as good as you say they are you should be rollng in it!. :clapper:

maybe you think more about money than the pupz.

dont give us that shit about your boy loosing money. he only made 300 instead of 800!!

get a job instead of prostituting that poor bitch out to anything you can make money from.

Edited by timbo2
  • Like 2

why is it alll about the money these days, you mention lurchers and people just see £££££ signs,,,, money f*****g mad some people, get a grip you dog peddling f**k. flint, sorry like but its cretins like yourself that boil my piss. money money money, perhaps if you forgot about money for a munite... and enjoyed the dogs rather then make a buck off them in any whitch way you can wether its using a malamute or a greyhound, your just adding dogs to the number ov dogs that are allready being turffed owt all over the UK just for a quick buck. shockin!