what ferrets

hello can anoybody help i am getting some ferrets soona as you know from my previous posts but i was wondering what is the best combination would be. i have a hutch sutable for 3 ferrets with lots of space to spare. i was thinking mayby a done hob and 2 jills. what do you think? any help would be apreciated.

Many thanks

Tom :)

Two jills and a CASTRATED hob will live happily together ,it's a traditional combination, but he will not do the business to bring the jills out of season .

For this you have three option Jill Jab, Spaying the jills and a VASECTOMISED hob . The Vas hob is imo the best option but he may be so keen that he will never leave the jills alone ,so you might have to house him seperately until he comes out of season even then it's a matter of trial and error as he might still rag the jills .

ATB

I think youve thought about it and are spot on a snipped hob and a couple of jills ,nice wee socail group and enough to work all but the biggest burrow as for the hutch go for the biggest you have room for

You never know mate he might rag them all the time and you will have to take him out on the other hand two jills might be plenty to keep him busy without ragging them or cutting them up