jill sadly died in the night

sadly my favourite jill died in the night a really nice little dark poley jill , gutted i am, no loss of apetite good condition lovelly fur usally the first one out in the morning a couple of days ago she was out in the shed and jumped off her hutch when i had my back turned for a second apart from that i think the only other reason could of been a secondry infection r.i.p izzy

feel for you mate,same happened to me,found her dead on sun morn,took her with us and buried her in a nice spot,left a few rabbit ghosts for her to chase,gutting when it happens out the blue like that,atb,ian

sadly my favourite jill died in the night a really nice little dark poley jill , gutted i am, no loss of apetite good condition lovelly fur usally the first one out in the morning a couple of days ago she was out in the shed and jumped off her hutch when i had my back turned for a second apart from that i think the only other reason could of been a secondry infection r.i.p izzy

no how you fill mate lost one of our good jills a few weeks ago you will get some good support on this site

I was speaking to a freind about my loss ,he said I might be a bit cheeky but someones dumped two jills on me and I think they are both in kit , and I don't have the room so I went round for a look as I had the room after loosing my jill,So itook the one which was furthest gone she could drop this weekend,then once the kits are rehomed he would like her back plus one kit which will run in his ferret court with his jills and castrated hobs he also has a snipped hob as well ,and if I like any I will keep one ,I tell you it's some set up he has I will get some pics this week to pit up wait till you see it so all in alll be IT temperay shed seems whole again

Edited by Jamie m

I was speaking to a freind about my loss ,he said I might be a bit cheeky but someones dumped two jills on me and I think they are both in kit , and I don't have the room so I went round for a look as I had the room after loosing my jill,So itook the one which was furthest gone she could drop this weekend,then once the kits are rehomed he would like her back plus one kit which will run in his ferret court with his jills and castrated hobs he also has a snipped hob as well ,and if I like any I will keep one ,I tell you it's some set up he has I will get some pics this week to pit up wait till you see it so all in alll be IT temperay shed seems whole again

Jamie to be honest as you have had a jill die unexpectedly i wouldnt bring another ferret into the same environment incase its something contagious