The Pestpro Forum

by 'professional' we mean those who are qualified, competent and work in the industry

All those that go on a weeks BPCA/RSPH course without any prior pest control knowledge or experience, sit the exam and pass, qualified Yes competent with field experience not many.

JK ,

YOU S.O.B. ..... I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION THAT HAMMER :cry:

NOW THEN .................... HANDS UP WHOS MADE MONEY OUT OF INFORMATION GIVEN BY OLD GLENN WATERS ??? :angel:

DUCKWING

Me.... :notworthy:

But,.we do go back a long way together,..and I have always given the Master Trapper full respect for his knowledge,...and I have tried to ensure that everyone else who has benefited from his helpful guidance,.has done the same....

Its only fair... :yes:

File0694.jpg

:

FAIR PLAY TO YOU CHALKIE , ................. IVE NEVER HEARD YOU SAY OR WRITE ANY DIFFERENT ........ :thumbs:

I OWE OLD GW A LOT ... AND SO DO A LOT OF OTHERS ........ SHAME LOTS FORGET IT :(

ONE THINGS FOR CERTAIN ........... HE CHANGED MY VIEWS ON THE PROFESSIONAL APPROACH TO TRAPPING AND SNARING ..

NOW NO ONE MENTION THAT TOP CLASS SHINY HAMMER I TURNED DOWN :cry: ... EVER AGAIN ,,,, PLEASE :angel:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :big_boss:

by 'professional' we mean those who are qualified, competent and work in the industry

All those that go on a weeks BPCA/RSPH course without any prior pest control knowledge or experience, sit the exam and pass, qualified Yes competent with field experience not many.

It's the world we live in...DSC1 comes to mind as well!!! :hmm::hmm::whistling::whistling:

Can't be that thriving if you need to advertise on here..you know one of the types with all the bitching members..... laugh.gif

Hey what is a pro anyway Matt, just through curiosity, and how does someone elevate themself to this status... Theres quite a few pro's these days, surely someone getting paid for a job doesn't make them pro , pro road sweeper, pro toilet attendant... How come anyone who works for a living doesn't stick pro in front of there job title ?

:clapper: :clapper: PROFESSIONAL WIND UP MERCHANT :clapper: :clapper:

lol :thumbs::clapper::clapper::clapper: