• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeahh, not just horrible bull crosses that look like a greyhound with a bull terrier head stuck on the top

heres my old bitch collie greyhound X something

Posted Images

here's my daughters akita x gray.its a pet and a big soft dog it was never hunted

thats a smart looking dog mate, was the akita the mother

i don't know mate.hes a big strong dog about 27 or 28 tts.would make a good fox dog.and hes fast.i will see if i can get any more pics up of him :thumbs:

This dog has loads of breeds including- alsation, lab, collie whippet grey i think the only running dog breeds missing is saluki and deerhound. he's lurcher to lurcher about 8 times over

dose the same job as a first cross i bet

here's my daughters akita x gray.its a pet and a big soft dog it was never hunted

thats a smart looking dog mate, was the akita the mother

i don't know mate.hes a big strong dog about 27 or 28 tts.would make a good fox dog.and hes fast.i will see if i can get any more pics up of him :thumbs:

looking forward to seeing the pics if you can get them.

Yeahh, not just horrible bull crosses that look like a greyhound with a bull terrier head stuck on the top

what a tithead :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

whys he a tit head?

He's completely right. Why is he a tit head ?

• Like 1

Here are some pictures of my alsation/collie X Whippet/Greyhound he is 5 years old.

lastofthesnow2010022.jpg

woodwalk041.jpg

Picture048.jpg

How many channels do ye get on that thing? :D sounds like a nice cross, what will he take?

only get 50 channels but i do get them in 14 different languages :) he will take all quarry, he is a lamping dog and has some good stamina