our end of season

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff

WELL LADS AFTER WHAT WAS ONE OF THE TESTED DIGS OF THE SEASON FOR ME AND PEOPLE FROM THE SITE TODAY NO PICS SORRY :thumbdown::thumbdown: ,! AND OUR YOUNG DOGS TODAY

ABSOULTLY DONE WELL .IT AL ENDED OUT ON WHAT WAS A GOOD END TO THE SEASON , AND A PROMISING START FOR A FEW OF THE DOGS THAT WE ARE WORKING ALONG WITH THE OLDER ONES. THEY ARE REALLY SHOWING A SIGN OF PROMISE, BUT ANYWAY BETWEEN OUR DIGGING LADS 5 WORKING TERRIERS AND 4 YOUNG ONES ,!! WE HAVE HAD A WONDERFULL SEASON OUT WITH HUNT ,HOUNDS.ETC. THANKS TO THE YORKSHIRE LADS AND MANY MANY MORE YOU KNOE WHO YOU ARE :drink::drink: . :thumbs:

NEEDLESS TO SAY ALL THE DOGS HAVE DONE THERE JOB THATS BEEN ASKED FOR . AND ALL THE YOUNG ONES ARE SHOWIN UPMOST INTREST AND PLENTY PROMISE, ALL BETWEEN OUR PACK WE HAVE WE HAVE HAD 21 DIGGS FOR THE SEASON AND NUMEROUS BOLTS TO THE GUNS. SOME TESTING DIGS THAT ARE NOT FOR THE UNTESTED HEARTS, ;) , ANYWAY NOT TO BAD A SEASON, BUT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER DUE TO RESTRICTED PERMISSION AND TRUSTED FARMERS.

HOW DID YOUR LADS SEASON GO .(SO FAR) ?

Edited by boysfaetheblackstuff
  • Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

21 digs is not much of a season, thats less than a dig a week, plenty of lads getting that many digs per month

WELL LADS AFTER WHAT WAS ONE OF THE TESTED DIGS OF THE SEASON FOR ME AND PEOPLE FROM THE SITE TODAY NO PICS SORRY ,! AND OUR YOUNG DOGS TODAY ABSOULTLY DONE WELL .IT AL ENDED OUT ON WHAT WAS A GOO

i know that mate but you can only do what you can do, it was not for the lack of trying i can assure you that bud, last season i think we done 37 . and this year were all the same earths permission et

sounds like you lads have enjoyed yourselfs and thats what realy counts, to be honest we had it bad till the bad weather came with just the odd dig here and there but since then we have done pritty ok realy but not as good as other seasons, if there not at home then you cant dig em, we have more a less packed in now as we dont like dropping on cubs but will have to do the odd ones when asked to other then that we'll try to keep the dogs busy with abit of ratting through the season of, atb lads and good luck for next season,

21 digs is not much of a season, thats less than a dig a week, plenty of lads getting that many digs per month

i know that mate but you can only do what you can do, it was not for the lack of trying i can assure you that bud, last season i think we done 37 . and this year were all the same earths permission etc, so i think we were more unlucky than not for the lack of trying

• Like 1
Guest dee mac

we ve a bitch here done more than that on her own this season and that was all weekend digging september to first week in feb suppose some lads have more work for there dogs than others

• Like 1

we ve a bitch here done more than that on her own this season and that was all weekend digging september to first week in feb suppose some lads have more work for there dogs than others

thats fair digging dee for one bitch :thumbs: but like you said some lads have more work then others ,down hereyou nearly have to take a ticket and wait in que lol

if your not getting the digging in the area you live etc you have to travel i had 3 digs local all season thats why i travel 80 miles each way i did manage 27 digs to one dog and 21 to another also got 2 young bitches started along with a few mates young dogs started