anyone hand reared a fox cub?

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% agree with you mate shame theres some sad c**ts like to go digging this time of season killing vixens feeding cubs everything deserves a rest

If you can only dig legally for the protection of game birds and as gamebirds are about to start their nesting season why would any one stop digging on a shoot at this time of year it is imperative to

I know a man who had one from a cub quite a few years ago, it was almost like a house cat...It had some sort of health problem when it got older, he took it to the vet & the vet reported him to the RSPCPA or something like that and they took it off him.

Guest fence_hopper

cant wait to read this tomorrow lol this will be intresting. any photos?

well i hope all the hard cases off here keep there coments to them selves coz we know there vermin and a pain in the arse, but so what. my mates got a cub and offered it to me might get it but dont fancy giving it to them twats rspca

cant wait to read this tomorrow lol this will be intresting. any photos?

well i hope all the hard cases off here keep there coments to them selves coz we know there vermin and a pain in the arse, but so what. my mates got a cub and offered it to me might get it but dont fancy giving it to them twats rspca

that will be intresting mate good luck

Guest fence_hopper

One of the best terrierman if not the best in yorkshire reared a vixen cub that lived to a great age thats wat made him superior to the macho dog menthumbs.gif

sounds like a very wise man, thanks for that mate :thumbs:

a good friend of mine from wales reared one,

it was a long time ago, he was on the show MAGPIE,

cant remember what he called it,

he was the talk of the village, he has photos of it from cub to adult,

it used to sleep on his shed roof in the summer, and also in his old landrover,

was very tame, and lived with him his wife his dogs and cats,

next time i see him i will get some pics up

Guest fence_hopper

leave them in the wild where they belong :thumbs:

:notworthy: 100% agree with you mate shame theres some sad c**ts like to go digging this time of season killing vixens feeding cubs everything deserves a rest

Edited by fence_hopper
  • Like 4

leave them in the wild where they belong :thumbs:

:notworthy: 100% agree with you mate shame theres some sad c**ts like to go digging this time of season killing vixens feeding cubs everything deserves a rest

If you can only dig legally for the protection of game birds and as gamebirds are about to start their nesting season why would any one stop digging on a shoot at this time of year it is imperative to get as many litters of cubs killed as possible I guess some sad c**ts see digging as a sport and don't rely on digging as being part of their job :thumbs:

• Like 1