call out

got a call from a farmer last week,he said there were lots of rabbits running around a certain hedgerow he plans to plant with barley,will i ferret them before they breed .i told him they already were,and i didnt want to ferret them ,and that i would have a look around with the gunto appease him.he insistedthat i ferret or he will get someone else.so on sunday of we went, 9 sets later stung and ripped to f#ck.called back at farm to let the farmer know what we got,a grand total of 4 bunnys,he swore there was at least 50 a couple of days before,how come they always seem to do this see 2 and say thers 200. :hmm:

All farmers seem to suffer from this problem, mate . They see the same rabbit twice and think they've got two hundred ! :wallbash: Sometimes there's just no telling 'em :wallbash: It's just farmers for you ,I'm afraid, bloody frustrating tho, you try to be polite about it but sometimes in the end it's just a matter of :feck::cry:

ATB

We got a new bit two weeks ago and the manager said there was loads in the garden ,Two holes and no rabbits but the fields have loads burrows every twenty yards and it took two of us two days to cover one field ,

if my farmer told me to ferret out of season id tell him to poke it. he ant got to keep digging has he. its the same if they wont let you work a stock broke steady lurcher on land with ferrets. down were i am they want you more than you want them at the end of the day how can they make demands when they dont pay nothing for the srvice.

if my farmer told me to ferret out of season id tell him to poke it. he ant got to keep digging has he. its the same if they wont let you work a stock broke steady lurcher on land with ferrets. down were i am they want you more than you want them at the end of the day how can they make demands when they dont pay nothing for the srvice.

I do not like hunting out of season but to make sure i secure my land if asked then i will, some people might not have the choice as land might be hard to get and when they hit a gold mine like i did you wouldnt want to loose it, but my land owners know i also shoot with an air rifle so are happy for me just to gome up during the summer and pop they 3/4 grown bunnies.

Keeps the rescue ferrets fed and the land owners happy and keeps me my permision.