wheaton x

irish lurcher how much wheaton is that tyke mate???

its a cracker :thumbs:

Not sure of the exact percentage, but she is as game as fcuk,

i think that fox is trying to tap out,i think the submission hold that bitch has on it has done it lol nice looking animal mate

regards hedz

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is my bitch

Posted Images

some fine dogs there lads love this cross dare i say just as hard as bull cross :hmm::hmm:

id say just as hard as any bullx,only had one wheatonxgreyhound first x and he was a loony would do anything only problem also would destroy dogs given half a chance,also have bullxs and would say they were equaly as hard,but wheatonxs are more fiesty,plus alot of bullxs now are off lookaliky bulls not the stuff they were 20 years back,when good import blood was easyer to obtain,atb

aint much between em a good bull cross will be better than an average wheaten cross and vice versa all i will say is if you get a lurcher that is well bred on the wheaten side and it is allowed to mature and entered properly it will be very hard to find better. with any cross. ive seen most including bull crosses . and i'll stick with my wheaten cross :toast:

Edited by Cleanspade

tand vice versahere aint much between em a good bull cross will be better than an average wheaten cross all i will say is if you get a lurcher that is well bred on the wheaten side and it is allowed to mature and entered properly it will be very hard to find better. with any cross. ive seen most including bull crosses . and i'll stick with my wheaten cross :toast:

Too true c.s. :victory:

tand vice versahere aint much between em a good bull cross will be better than an average wheaten cross all i will say is if you get a lurcher that is well bred on the wheaten side and it is allowed to mature and entered properly it will be very hard to find better. with any cross. ive seen most including bull crosses . and i'll stick with my wheaten cross :toast:

Too true c.s. :victory:

I've also owned both crosses, all were first cross,some of the bull's were ok dogs,the first wheaten cross bitch i owned was a total waste of space,the

wheaten's i've got now are far superior in every way,i,ll also be sticking to the wheatens