nuttall blood lines

hello guys seen some nice patterdales for sale they say they are nuttall lines how can i tell if they are telling porkys or not i was looking for a patterdale or a red lakeland but these seem nice and chunky with big heads can anybody give me any advise as i am very new to this thanks

hello guys seen some nice patterdales for sale they say they are nuttall lines how can i tell if they are telling porkys or not i was looking for a patterdale or a red lakeland but these seem nice and chunky with big heads can anybody give me any advise as i am very new to this thanks

Yes, trust no-one!!! thumbdown.gif

Lot's of liars on here ready to take your money and ruin the working terrier breed by asking extortionate amounts of money for: pups from pups, false pedigrees, guaranteed workers etc etc.

well a fella told me nuttal patterdale werent even his own buying other litters and selling them as his.... :thumbs:

So you think it's ok to slag off a man on the "hearsay" of some "fella"??? hope your proud of yourself!!!!!!!!

The man has done more for working terrier's than most and has been very good to alot on this site,so keep your stupid f**king comments to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on lads just answer the question is it just down to trust or does that particular breed have a characteristic that i can look for

Todays Nuttal are small,mostly smooth blacks with a sometimes bronze tinge.People separate Nuttal into old and new.A terrier called Miner was supposed to be the dividing line between the old and new.The difference being that Miner supposedly had border in him.lots of lads who had dogs before Miner kept thier own line going these tend to be slightly bigger on some yards.People can slag the man all they like but he has proven himself to be a master geneticist,knowing what dogs produce etc.I would say few would disagree that there's more yards with Nuttal blooded dogs than any other blood that's worldwide.Iheard Nuttal laughs at the idea of the term "old and new" Nuttal

Guest digthemdeeper

well a fella told me nuttal patterdale werent even his own buying other litters and selling them as his.... :thumbs:

So you think it's ok to slag off a man on the "hearsay" of some "fella"??? hope your proud of yourself!!!!!!!!

The man has done more for working terrier's than most and has been very good to alot on this site,so keep your stupid f**king comments to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what your f*****g problem... its true do he did buy patts from other people and sell them as his own.... :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :crazy:

#ere we go again, slating the bloke yet again, have a look back there was a mod asking about nuttal terriers and it ended up this way, the only way now is to go direct to the man himself, he has time for anyone, good bloke who has done alot for the terrier scene

#ere we go again, slating the bloke yet again, have a look back there was a mod asking about nuttal terriers and it ended up this way, the only way now is to go direct to the man himself, he has time for anyone, good bloke who has done alot for the terrier scene

Yes nice bloke been a few times 1st in 1992 got 1 out of minner x sherry

what your f*****g problem... its true do he did buy patts from other people and sell them as his own.... :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :crazy:

Think u might be mistakin him for another brian, dont go on here (or any other place for that matter) n state something on hearsay.. But some breeders are in the game for ££££ and some made a living out doin so..

..... Pa

Guest digthemdeeper

Think u might be mistakin him for another brian, dont go on here (or any other place for that matter) n state something on hearsay.. But some breeders are in the game for ££££ and some made a living out doin so..

..... Pa

well a fella that you know told me that.... :thumbs::thumbs: ....

i know he,s just bought a litter off someone ,but these dogs no one else would get a sniff of ,i have a bitch here that goe,s back to thatcher and boarderer and a 3 year old dog who i got off brian ,the bitch is a good grafter and the dogs i bit to hard for his own good but has managed well so far ,and yes i would have another