• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry lads if this offends some of you.But the B N P Shouting about violencelaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Best joke i have heard in a long time

You go hunting and you moan about violence :hmm:

Are you for a second suggesting that hunting and violence go hand in hand?

Sorry lads if this offends some of you.But the B N P Shouting about violencelaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Best joke i have heard in a long time

Are you for a second suggesting that hunting and violence go hand in hand?

No I'm not mate bt just saying people in glass houses should not throw stones. I'm not here to argue :thumbs:

Sorry!!!! but I don't think I'm thick or violent but just where's the proven connection between hunting and people being violent?? That sounds like anti propoganda and an argument anti's would use!! "all hunters are violent physcopaths" which is a lying piece pish!! :censored::censored:

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

Where's the connection between hunting and people being violent?? That sounds like anti propoganda and an argument anti's would use!! "all hunters are violent physcopaths" which is a lying piece pish!! :censored::censored:

Tom

Several people can votch I'm not an Anti nice try though son. :feck:

Please don't call me son, I'm probably old enough to be your dad or grandad I never said you were an anti? It was yourself the jumped on the inference, (why??) it was you that also used classic anti-hunt retoric eg

"You go hunting and you moan about violence" :hmm:

and then backtrack and also try to re-enforce your original comment when you get a reaction, with eg:

:"No I'm not mate bt just saying people in glass houses should not throw stones. I'm not here to argue :thumbs:"

I really could'nt give a flying f@ck! who vouche's for you, I have'nt a clue who you are and definately don't want to know after the unvalid connection between hunting and violence you've made on a pro-hunting forum !! You should'nt make comments on a pro-hunting forum you can't back up or you don't want a response too

Tom

Where's the connection between hunting and people being violent?? That sounds like anti propoganda and an argument anti's would use!! "all hunters are violent physcopaths" which is a lying piece pish!! :censored::censored:

Tom

Several people can votch I'm not an Anti nice try though son. :feck:

Edited by Foxgun Tom

14 guests? :feck:

ANTI SCUM,havent you got some wife beating children molesting religious cultists to defend somewhere tonight?

whos that aimed at?

The pink haired brigade who are doubtless watching this thread,or dont you understand the word "anti"

ANTI SCUM,havent you got some wife beating children molesting religious cultists to defend somewhere tonight?

whos that aimed at?

The pink haired brigade who are doubtless watching this thread,or dont you understand the word "anti"

Course I do.

Whats up with some of the people on this site FFS.

whos that aimed at?

Course I do.

Whats up with some of the people on this site FFS.

I could say the same mate,i thought the post was pretty simple and self explanitory,obviously not eh.