Dog stolen

Guest Mass_G3nocide

its a bad do lad im sorry for your loss ,i gt stopped regular fom guys asking about my sal

i know the score ,its not ideal but i keep them in th house these days ,gives me abit of peace of mind ,and dont lt people know where i live ,not fool proof but thats the way it is today .its not just dogs that get stolen a thief will steal anything !! anyway hope it turns up pal .....good luck :thumbs:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mass_G3nocide

i say i dont want another Coursing dog but thats just anger and frustration ill give it a couple of months and then i think ill start again just this time ill try my hardest to deter thieves,I really liked his bloodlines but i doubt i will find them again i had settled with it that i was impressed with him hopefully theres still them lines out there somewhere with a little puppy that wants a home!. It's nice to dream!.

Guest Mass_G3nocide

Just for any dog thieves out there...If you steal a dog remember you are not only just taking a dog Your taking a part of someones life Call me soft all you like but you dont realise what its like, i hope the fuckers that took my dog die a painfull lonely death.Thankyou.

Just for any dog thieves out there...If you steal a dog remember you are not only just taking a dog Your taking a part of someones life Call me soft all you like but you dont realise what its like, i hope the fuckers that took my dog die a painfull lonely death.Thankyou.

well said mate the scumbags!