Green discharge?

Hi everyone.

my polecat jill and albino jill are both coming into season and i will be mating them with a mates vasec hob in a week or 2 but the polecat has a light green discharge coming out of, well you know where. :laugh: i was wondering what this is and is it a problem?

cheers.

Jake

sorry to sound blunt but should the cost really matter??? within reason of course!!

its called a vulva,

Yeah i know. lol cant get to vets till tomorrow night though.

Any idea on roughly how much its likely to cost?

did you taste the green discharge?

:drink: lol

sorry to sound blunt but should the cost really matter??? within reason of course!!

its called a vulva,

Yeah i know. lol cant get to vets till tomorrow night though.

Any idea on roughly how much its likely to cost?

did you taste the green discharge?

:drink: lol

i bet it doesn't taste like rhubarb and custard sweets !!!

LOL.

no the cost doesnt matter, depending on how much it was of course.

Had a prior engagement last night and this morn and this morning i checked her and the discharge has gone but as i had made an appointment i phoned to cancel and they said bring her down (vets is as bottom of my road) and they said no probs all fine and no charge. :thumbs:

Edited by borntoshoot

if its a basic infection to be treated with anti biotics.. you're looking at your vets standard consult fee plus meds (here in Devon it would run about $20

if the vet feels it may be a bit more sinister like a Pyometria... a serious womb infection, they may advise an emergency spay with the resulting charges for that... (consult plus £40)

there are other possiblities but those are the two that i've come up against myself

I would not mate your jill with your mates vs hob as you are running a high risk of infection,this could be ECE as dhiorrea clears up but stools remain gritty, be caefull as ece is also airbourne and infected fereds should be in quarintine for 12 months.