9 MONTH OLD LURCHER

here i have a 9 month old saluki x lurcher bitch for sale,red/fawn in colour,with white socks,she is standing around 24tts so far,she is broken to sheep,listens well,good with other dogs and is kennelled outside with my old bitch,quiet in kennell,i am located just outside cardiff south wales,and awilling to drive and meet someone genuinelly interested in this bitch,she is for sale of a genuine reason and through no fault of her own,i want £150 for this bitch which is what i paid for her as a pup,please pm me for my contact number or anything else you want to know,this photo doesnt do her justice and for anyone looking at her left ear it doesnt stick up like that its just the way she is while im holding her thanks.

THIS BITCH IS SOLD,THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST.

jay.

post-19478-126859839731_thumb.jpg

here i have a 9 month old saluki x lurcher bitch for sale,red/fawn in colour,with white socks,she is standing around 24tts so far,she is broken to sheep,listens well,good with other dogs and is kennelled outside with my old bitch,quiet in kennell,i am located just outside cardiff south wales,and awilling to drive and meet someone genuinelly interested in this bitch,she is for sale of a genuine reason and through no fault of her own,i want £150 for this bitch which is what i paid for her as a pup,please pm me for my contact number or anything else you want to know,this photo doesnt do her justice and for anyone looking at her left ear it doesnt stick up like that its just the way she is while im holding her thanks.

jay.

who bred her?

cheers

jay.

who bred her?

cheers

i had her off a mate of mine,his dog is the father the dogs name is spring,the mother was a coursing bitch.

jay.

hello there mate cracking looking bitch your selling there have you did much work with her and do you think she would do charlie as that most of my quarry ?

she's only 9 month old and has'nt seen a thing i dont run mine as early as other people,each to there own,so would'nt like to say what she will and wont do,that would be up to who ever has her to bring her onto, but i would like to think that she would do it,sorry i cant be of much help.