punch any pic,s

havock punch lines is prob the best bullx line in the country

each to there own but think about the other lines out there people dont know about bet theres better out there than these big named lines jmo :thumbs:

diffrence is theses dogs have been seen,there not bond dogs.and there not packed away after the stubble ;)

and that makes them the best pmsl :laugh: :laugh: i av seen dogs out of well knone lines graft well and also seen dogs with out the fancy lines in them graft better just becouse every man and his dog dont see if work dosent mean its not a good dog

i have never once said there the best jeppi,but there not bond dogs fact. ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive had the pleasure of meeting kid who owned punch havoc and havocs sister he is a good freind of my pall jeff the thing that makes this lads dogs stand out is they do what he say they do no bullshi

when it comes down to it the only thing we want to worry about is what our dogs can do if they make the owner prowed and happy well you cracked it to many on here want to bicker about whos got this

and that makes them the best pmsl :laugh: i av seen dogs out of well knone lines graft well and also seen dogs with out the fancy lines in them graft better just becouse every man and his dog dont se

Posted Images

I've seen a fair few dogs go out some good, some bad but IMO nothing comes close to the Punch/Havoc dogs. :thumbs:

that is some statement :hmm: so how many dogs you actually seen like ?? :yes: beleive me theres dogs just as good if not better just gotter know were to look...... just cause its in a book or well publicised means fukc all .... seen some of the so called famous lines withj my own eyes an they were wank... not saying the punch / havoc lines were am just saying some of the hunting lads in books an mags are full of shite .....

• Like 2

fancy lines this and that ...... ffs them bull x's are like steam train .... straight liners f**kin waste of kennel space if you ask me :thumbs:

:blink: :blink: site is full of them

very true and as a general comment on the breed to many have been bred from street corner fashion icons and the decent stuff has been watered down for good measure so why bother go out and try something else insted i think ......well thats what i did

fancy lines this and that ...... ffs them bull x's are like steam train .... straight liners f**kin waste of kennel space if you ask me :thumbs:

just gose to show you havent seen many bullxs or any at all work then :thumbs:

Edited by jeppi

just gose to show you havent seen many bullxs or any at all work then :thumbs:

i had the same line for 12 years 3 generations all working .......... have a nice day

I've seen a fair few dogs go out some good, some bad but IMO nothing comes close to the Punch/Havoc dogs. :thumbs:

that is some statement :hmm: so how many dogs you actually seen like ?? :yes: beleive me theres dogs just as good if not better just gotter know were to look...... just cause its in a book or well publicised means fukc all .... seen some of the so called famous lines withj my own eyes an they were wank... not saying the punch / havoc lines were am just saying some of the hunting lads in books an mags are full of shite .....

WAS IT NOT YOU I WAS TALKING TO LAST WEEK, CONCERNING YOURSELF LOOKING FOR A LINEING OR A PUP, OUT OF PUNCH/HAVOC LINES?? :hmm:

yes it was an if you read i didnt say them lines were wank am just saying just cause somethings in public eye dont mean its gonner be a world beater an yes id like to try something from this line an see for my self bud an then i can make a proper judge ment i like to judge what i see not what i read books dogging lads equal shite its in the feild were it matters ...... :thumbs:

WAS IT NOT YOU I WAS TALKING TO LAST WEEK, CONCERNING YOURSELF LOOKING FOR A LINEING OR A PUP, OUT OF PUNCH/HAVOC LINES?? :hmm:

yes it was an if you read i didnt say them lines were wank am just saying just cause somethings in public eye dont mean its gonner be a world beater an yes id like to try something from this line an see for my self bud an then i can make a proper judge ment i like to judge what i see not what i read books dogging lads equal shite its in the feild were it matters ...... :thumbs:

SO WHY IS QUESTIONABLE THAT THE MAN SAYS THEY THE BEST HE SEEN AN NOTHING COMES CLOSE?? AFTERALL YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE A PUP OR A LINEING WITHOUT EVEN SEEING 1 GO OUT, SEEMS ODD TO ME

breeding for blood and publicity ££££££££££££££

SO WHY IS QUESTIONABLE THAT THE MAN SAYS THEY THE BEST HE SEEN AN NOTHING COMES CLOSE?? AFTERALL YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE A PUP OR A LINEING WITHOUT EVEN SEEING 1 GO OUT, SEEMS ODD TO ME

because my mate is freinds with a lad off here that has the blood an as a told you in the pm im hoping to go out with thje lads see them for my self an then maybe get a lining or a pup probly get neither now were on about it on here lol... an i questioned how many dogs he`d actually seen to make such a statement thats all bud nothing wrong in that is there ???? :thumbs: