crufts started yesterday with the rottweiller getin first place in its group an the corgi getin placed first in the utility group just wondering what other people will get best in show i think the rottweiler has a very good chance of winning lovely looking dog even though im not keen on them :icon_eek: though the newfoundland was in with a chance but dident even get a sniff in :thumbdown:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

crufts puh probably some inbred crossbred hock jawed mut that they class as pure breed sorry not interested in show pony dogs think they should go back to roots and look for the old line / style of do

crufts puh probably some inbred crossbred hock jawed mut that they class as pure breed sorry not interested in show pony dogs think they should go back to roots and look for the old line / style of dog imo

• Like 1

crufts puh probably some inbred crossbred hock jawed mut that they class as pure breed sorry not interested in show pony dogs think they should go back to roots and look for the old line / style of dog imo

I'll run ya mate with my pure KC registered Whippet on rabbit against any of your dogs. Please don't tar all of us with the same brush, my dogs are fit for purpose. infact were lamping tonight...

I'll run ya mate with my pure KC registered Whippet on rabbit against any of your dogs. Please don't tar all of us with the same brush, my dogs are fit for purpose. infact were lamping tonight...

I know what you're saying but you know what most of the other breeds are like, bar whippets and retrievers everything else is bred purely for show, look at gsd owners should be done for animal cruelty intentionally breeding for hip dysplacia.

i have nothing against men/ women that work there dogs the way they were bred for im all for that i mean i am not fond of the idea of messing about with a dogs geneology just to excentuate a dogs profile and posture for the glory and gratification of a bunch of yupy judges this is what i frown upon. yis willum.

mate your more than welcome to run your dogs against mine but i would put money on your dogs catching before mine as i only have terriers no offense to you pal good luck on the wippets. :thumbs:

The Kennel Club and it's flagship show are on their last legs, the world has caught on to their nasty little game.

The main sponsor (Pedigree petfoods) has pulled the plug, and the BBC has abandoned the whole charade.

Most of the people who support this charade, are no friends of the faithful dog, and are on the whole THE ENEMY of working breeds.

"Fit for purpose?" just take a look at the Lakeland or Bedlington entry - fit to stand on a table and be preened and coiffed by some ill informed old dear.

if the kc brought in some sort of working trial like a dog has to be able to fulfil its function to be entered for the show maybe 50% on the show side 50% on the working side i would support that for example terriers could do trials in man made tunnels,scent hounds could follow a trail,sight hounds course etc i'd support that but the way it is the kc just damages some breeds (and completely destroys others)

i went last yeah to get some front line etc as i was in the

area , went to the terriers the was an all black ped lakeland

asked the fella said it was from germany were the fella worked them

:hmm:

i always thought if a dog that was worked and was entered into a show ie crufts or anyother show its battle scares marks nicks and scrathches shopuldnt defer from the judges marking upon said animal as long as it comforms to the respective standards of the type. if only this was the case i think crufts would be a little more palitable. and i agree with blan that in the working dog section that working dogs should meen working dogs where they are judged upon there ability to work in the feild marks should be given out to go towards the overall and final score .yis willum :thumbs:

went last yeah to get some front line etc as i was in the

area , went to the terriers the was an all black ped lakeland

asked the fella said it was from germany were the fella worked them

:hmm:

Really?i would imagine they meant in some sort of trials involving a caged animal because i cant see a marked up dog going down very well in a show

NO he worked the breed not that perticular dog

too right.this crap is the ruination of dogs from having any purpose