how much would it cost to buy your dog???

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alastair

3 yrs back at the midland i had a irish guy ask"how much for d dog"" i said ""you aint got enough money on ya! so hes says i might have a couple of grand on me!i replied ""told ya u did nt have enough.but seriously i wouldnt of let that go for no money,if you bond with a dog and its want you require hunting wise i personally would not sell.

Mine arent workers- but I couldnt and wouldnt sell them. I got more than my fair share of crap going on at the minute BUT the one thing that stays with me is the dogs.

The Rescue is offering places to seized lurchers/greys/slukis that arent been claimed. I will take on the tri colour that turned up last week that isnt the youngest of slukes but I got sort spot for them now I got one of my own.

Mine aren't 'workers' as such - I like get them out and let them have a go, but their only real job is being my mates.

I've got three young kids on my own. That in itself is a lot of work. The dogs are my salvation .... when I can get away from the racket of the kids and the other trials of everyday life, it's the dogs that bring me peace of mind. Mooching with them, watching them race around, takes the pressures away and makes me happy and relaxed. For all the effort it is to keep these dogs fit and healthy, I wouldn't sell them for any price.

But dogs are easy come easy go for you boyo so you wouldn't find it difficult to sell one would you? how many of your ex racers have you kept ? its out with the old in with the new with you mate. What will you do with that bitch you have used for breeding purposes once the litter is off her . Because its very doubtful you will keep her

Edited by torchwood

But dogs are easy come easy go for you boyo so you wouldn't find it difficult to sell one would you? how many of your ex racers have you kept ? its out with the old in with the new with you mate. What will you do with that bitch you have used for breeding purposes once the litter is off her . Because its very doubtful you will keep her

Iv never herd so much shyt on one forum. So many perfect dogmen on here its unbelivable. What the f~ck is it to anybody what another man dose with a dog.

Heres one for you, i wounder how many people would admit to smoking to much shit and talking shyt all the time on here. By the way, does it mean your a better dogman if someone else sells there dog or what ? Come on, what does it mean to you if someone does sell dogs on ?? Come on lets have it, the whole hunting life forum wants to here it. :yes:

By the way do you want to buy a dog ?

Guest alastair

Iv never herd so much shyt on one forum. So many perfect dogmen on here its unbelivable. What the f~ck is it to anybody what another man dose with a dog.

Heres one for you, i wounder how many people would admit to smoking to much shit and talking shyt all the time on here. By the way, does it mean your a better dogman if someone else sells there dog or what ? Come on, what does it mean to you if someone does sell dogs on ?? Come on lets have it, the whole hunting life forum wants to here it. :yes:

selling pups of excellent workers yeah no problem,but taking 1,2 yrs to train a dog and get it to a good level then i would nt sell,but of course theres cocks that just run untrained dogs,then flog em on.and if i got proper hard up id sell alot more things first before the dog went .nothing to do with being a good man its about not doing something time consuming to sell it.your talking shit mush.

what the f**k have you had stuck up your arse!! Read what you have just wrote. And you are goin on about others talking shit! my god..This is the post to ruin this post... Why do you do it. And yes, it does make you a better dog man if you dont sell.. its obvious, because if you sell every dog you own before it reachs say 5, you would never know or understand what it is like to work a fully matured lurcher, bond with it and no there movements and why they do the things they do!

pls use your brain and dont squeeze your own tits cause your no good at.......

and why do you get served shit sandwiches...

Personally I wouldn't sell mine, but I know fellas who do sell and buy adults occasionally if circumstances dictate, its constant dealing and chopping and changing that does my head in. I have bought older dogs occasionaly, each to their own.

selling pups of excellent workers yeah no problem,but taking 1,2 yrs to train a dog and get it to a good level then i would nt sell,but of course theres cocks that just run untrained dogs,then flog em on.and if i got proper hard up id sell alot more things first before the dog went .nothing to do with being a good man its about not doing something time consuming to sell it.your talking shit mush.

Im talking shit ? Well what do you mean by run an untraind dog ? Dosnt a dog learn by running ? and the more runs you give an "UNTRAIND DOG" dosnt it learn or am i missing out on something here ? Or dose a dog have to be able to sit, lye down and roll over before you take it into the field ? I dont get it!

Im 40 and iv had lurchers since i was 11, im happy if they just come back after each slip and are sound round livestock and jump the odd wall fence or gate, and out of them few thing all i need to do is correct it as a pup if it starts getting hyped up round live stock, the rest i leave up to time and experiance.