Recomend a good starter lamping kit

Can anyone recomed a decent lamping kit to start out with ? Dont want to spend a fortune as me and the dog will just be starting out and dont want to spend a fortune incase me or the mutt dont take to it.

Seen the Ridgelight Verminator for about £65 deliverd,does anyone have any experience with this or recomend another ?

cheers Panda

Can anyone recomed a decent lamping kit to start out with ? Dont want to spend a fortune as me and the dog will just be starting out and dont want to spend a fortune incase me or the mutt dont take to it.

Seen the Ridgelight Verminator for about £65 deliverd,does anyone have any experience with this or recomend another ?

cheers Panda

is that with battery and charger etc..

cheers Panda

ian hodge £199 striker kit thats the lithium battery aswell mate at least you can sell it on if dont work out for you cheers t.dthumbs.gif

cheers Panda

ian hodge £199 striker kit thats the lithium battery aswell mate at least you can sell it on if dont work out for you cheers t.dthumbs.gif

good advice td :thumbs:

cheers Panda

good advice td thumbs.gif

thats one the best and cheapest you will get mate or put in the wanted bit you never no whos around the corner chears bendroverthumbs.gif

cheers Panda

Yes lamp,battery,charger,carry case all for £65

cheers Panda

Yes lamp,battery,charger,carry case all for £65

sounds cheep but are they any good its no good byeing it just because its cheep it could be a crock of s**t.

As your a beginner I'd say a clulite!! There tuff the last well they got a walking light so you can gut and get over fences if your struggling!!

I think most of us started with a clulite and when and if you feel it's the sport you want to do and you get a better lamp it's a good trusty backup!! Plus it's cheap and comes ready to go!! Only an opinion!!

i use a cyclops lamp( £40) and a 10 amp battery(sealed lead acid) its not the lightest but carryable.

if you are looking for a cheap lamp the cyclops is ok for the money( with red filter and 1000,000 cp. has the cigarette lighter plug on it).

a battery can be had from wheelchair repair workshops VERY cheap(the service every year and change the batt,some will be well used some not,take a few from the skip and try them out :thumbs:

atb

waidmann