• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how many guests are watching this thread hmm.gif

Thats what i was thinking

Say hello to them bye.gifbye.gifbiggrin.gif

feck.gif

Just got this messeage from this member. Bearing in mind im 15 he must be a big man.

HEY I AINT MESSING ANYONE ABOUT ITS YOU WHO SENDING THREATS TO CONTACT POLICE. DONT BE THREATENING IF YOU CANT BACK UP. AS I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS AND AM LAMPING YOUR WAY THIS WEEKEND SO COULD NIP IN TO SORT CONFUSSION IF YOU LIKE. ALSO DONT TALK ANTIS AS IF I WAS ONE I NOW HAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO COULD GET A LONG WAY WITH THAT NOW COULDNT I. SO WHAT WILL IT BE THEN????????

Just got this messeage from this member. Bearing in mind im 15 he must be a big man.

HEY I AINT MESSING ANYONE ABOUT ITS YOU WHO SENDING THREATS TO CONTACT POLICE. DONT BE THREATENING IF YOU CANT BACK UP. AS I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS AND AM LAMPING YOUR WAY THIS WEEKEND SO COULD NIP IN TO SORT CONFUSSION IF YOU LIKE. ALSO DONT TALK ANTIS AS IF I WAS ONE I NOW HAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO COULD GET A LONG WAY WITH THAT NOW COULDNT I. SO WHAT WILL IT BE THEN????????

ffs this guy should be put of the forum(can this be done?)thumbs.gif

is there nobody that can help this young fella out?

roughcoat has the right idea.

Iam having a clear out just now.Hoping to git rid off it locally.Just swapped a Pro Sport for a Sprocker pup.Picking it up in four to five weeks.An other lad is picking up a Logun S-Sixteen in a few days.Got lots more i want rid off.Will probeblly see them on here soon.After reading a few post about people being ripped off.The cash would have to go into my paypal account first.Only takes a few bad apples to f--k it up for us all.atb. Catcherthumbs.gif

Im glad i did,nt give him my address,when he found out i was in lancashire aswell he told me its gone ??????:hmm:

If you read some of this persons posts i think you might find, by they talk, that it is a women trying to talk how she thinks that people on here talk.

flipping eck, i cant type.lmao.

read some of the post about fox cubs and rabbits that this person has asked about. in the way they talk it shows its a woman that knows very little about THL members that is trying to come across as a hunting man.

nope its a woman.

Edited by activeviii

Im glad i did,nt give him my address,when he found out i was in lancashire aswell he told me its gone ??????:hmm:

If you read some of this persons posts i think you might find, by they talk, that it is a women trying to talk how she thinks that people on here talk.

flipping eck, i cant type.lmao.

read some of the post about fox cubs and rabbits that this person has asked about. in the way they talk it shows its a woman that knows very little about THL members that is trying to come across as a hunting man.

nope its a woman.

how do you know its a women do you know her personaly , profile names mean jack we all hide behind them somethings not right here taking members addresses what for ???????????????