hancock lurchers

MY MATE HAS JUST LOST HIS(handcock)LURCHER 10yrs OLD.IT WAS THE FIRST DOG I SAW ON THE LAMP WALK STALKING A SQUATTING RABBIT,THE CONTROL HE HAD AS HE TOLD THE DOG TO WALK ON TO THE RABBIT(which he got)I WAS JUST BLOWN AWAY.I HAVE GOT/LIKE THE DEERHOUND LURCHER,IF I DIDNT THEN HANDCOCK FOR ME(despite his criticts)TO ME A DOG RESEMBLES ITS OWNER. ATB.

jazz 3/8 x5/8 beardie border

nice dog stuart,,,,,,seen her few nights ago at urs,,,and last year at lurcher show at kirkcaldy

very smart dog,,, :thumbs:

( p,s i was very jelous,,off ur set up,,,,in ur shed,,,,u have everything,,,,,easy to say ur the real hunting guy,,,,,, :thumbs: ,,,,,ur dogs a credit to u ,,,,keep up the good work,,,which is no suprise u been in running or hunting dogs for as far as i can remeber,,,and iam 35 ) :thumbs:

been 20 years since we last met ,,,,,have to go out hunting soon :thumbs:

Edited by whip x grey

shed been doin ok but has pulled a nail but a wee rest will do her good still not had a season mate hopin that calms her down a bit.im wary of lamping her too much as shes got a fearsome prey drive bouncing off fences and throwin herself into brambles and ditches. getting better with this gate net but only on a couple of local fields strange or new places seem to throw her but we,ll get there. shes nailed a few pheasants and woodies but the best was a greylag maybe been winged by wildfowlers but hey it tasted great. ferreting seems to be her thing and her concentration is building with each outing pity the seasons about done. hows lenny doin latest pics hes really looking the part

bob your making me feel old mate just dont tell your old man about my shed eh

:laugh::laugh: bill,s not as bad as he was years ago, stuart,,,,,,,OK he is a moocher,, :laugh: ,,,,,( p,s i dont let him in my house,,,as he always mooches somthing off me ) i better not say much as he might come on here :laugh::thumbs:

( but bill,s --bill,,,,wouldnt change him for the world :drink: ) :thumbs:

shed been doin ok but has pulled a nail but a wee rest will do her good still not had a season mate hopin that calms her down a bit.im wary of lamping her too much as shes got a fearsome prey drive bouncing off fences and throwin herself into brambles and ditches. getting better with this gate net but only on a couple of local fields strange or new places seem to throw her but we,ll get there. shes nailed a few pheasants and woodies but the best was a greylag maybe been winged by wildfowlers but hey it tasted great. ferreting seems to be her thing and her concentration is building with each outing pity the seasons about done. hows lenny doin latest pics hes really looking the part

she,s only 2yearold,,,,,she going to be even better come 3/4/5yearold,,,,,,,,,,,,and when i was out at urs,,,,uve put,,,loads off work in her,,,,,which means she will turn out amazing,,,,,,,,cos ur old school,,,opps that make u old,,,,sorry lol,,( stuart u dont look a day over 40 :whistling::toast: