Body shots on crows.

got to admit i shoot crows in the body sometimes i try for head but sometimes its further than i realise and it drops and hits body ive had one fly off before felt a bit brutal but the do cause a right pain on the farm so i try to shoot as many as i get chance too. agree if head shot is available always go for it. and 74 quid! that is a f*****g joke wonder if any mugs brought them

That guy I think is the same guy that runs / used to run Safaris in Scotland ........ and there seems to be always be a bad smell around him.......there was lots of stuff last year about him......how he was trying to damage other peoples business ............ But putting anything onto DVD that gives antis ammo aganst us is crazy.....and charging £74 for 3 DVDs is just plain greedy ...... I don't know the guy and have never met him, but it seeems to me that the guy is out for him self and to hell with the consequences, for the sport, for the ecology, for the ethics, etc etc just out for himself and the money ......IMO :whistling:

That guy I think is the same guy that runs / used to run Safaris in Scotland ........ and there seems to be always be a bad smell around him.......there was lots of stuff last year about him......how he was trying to damage other peoples business ............ But putting anything onto DVD that gives antis ammo aganst us is crazy.....and charging £74 for 3 DVDs is just plain greedy ...... I don't know the guy and have never met him, but it seeems to me that the guy is out for him self and to hell with the consequences, for the sport, for the ecology, for the ethics, etc etc just out for himself and the money ......IMO :whistling:

What happened?

Im must admit he mad some terrible shots.

If you want to see some good shooting buy one of my 2 DVDs, I have a bit better clean kill ratio that this guy.

£74 is a joke especially if the bloke can’t shoot for pooh.

That’s what you get when a bloke thinks he can shoot and doesn’t really care where he shoots the animal or how many shots it takes to kill it just as long as he kills it.

Proper poor stuff.

Si

£74 is a joke especially if the bloke can't shoot for pooh.

Thats very polite Mr Zini Sir, the rest of us were slightly less courtious :whistling:

That's what you get when a bloke thinks he can shoot and doesn't really care where he shoots the animal or how many shots it takes to kill it just as long as he kills it.

Proper poor stuff.

Si

Oh yes indeed, I think 99.9 % of the forum membersip will agree with what you say there buddy :gunsmilie:

Most unfortunately there is always one who wouldn't agree :thumbdown:

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

True Tony pal :thumbs:

You know what they say though buddy don’t you?

"Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one", just a shame that some peoples opinions are outrageous and put a darkened light over us hunters. :censored:

You know me mate anyway, straight to the point if it needs to be said :whistling:

Si