new gun

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stoeger x10 is a good rifle.

from a little known company as well. i have never heard of a webley ags..

Aaron, The name Stoeger may be little known but its parent company certainly is well known ;)

Stoeger is a wholly owned subsidiary of Benelli; which in turn is owned by Beretta.

Just shows doesn't it? Italian quality manufactured in CHINA :clapper:

Phantom

to day wee hadd them out we zerod the open sights now we can hit a bottle at about 20 yards evry time in the lid so where gonny move them to a longer distance but not t dosent shoot round corners we used about 700 pellets

to day wee hadd them out we zerod the open sights now we can hit a bottle at about 20 yards evry time in the lid so where gonny move them to a longer distance but not t dosent shoot round corners we used about 700 pellets

lads that picture brings back great memories for me, my mates and i were just like you lot.

keep up the good hunting!!!!.

regards.

griff. :thumbs:

Edited by GRIFF

Ah you see it was all down to his mums contribution thats how they managed 700 without getting worn out. :tongue2: Still thats a fair few pellets lads. You should be getting some pretty good groupings in no time if you keep that up.

All the best

Freddy

Edited by Freddy Watts

hi lads

i still say it now i remember the first time i seen your pic,and i said it was great! it should be on the front of a book :thumbs: still loving the pic!

well done lads keep at the grouping :thumbs:

TIP

and don't forget when you break for something to eat wash ya hands ,as all that lead on ya fingers will give you an upset tummy :thumbs:

regards

davy

thanks guys my mum is takeing me to my permission tomorrow for another bit of target pratice before i go out shooting on sunday as i dont want to have a bad shot and leave a pigeon crow or rabbi wound