Why why why why why ?

Over the last few years the police have been OK about people shooting in and around about 10 acres of woods not far from my home but this was untill some one shot a buzzard, why a buzzard? i know this because i was on my way there today when a police van pulled up and an officer who i am on first name terms with stopped me an explained the situation and i think shooting around that area will be a no no for a few months until this blows over. why is there always someone that will ruin it for everyone? :censored:

Richard

Hi Richard.

What a complete and utter Feckin numpty.....I hope they catch the git that shot it :censored: .

The Buzzard is a majestic bird, a thing of beauty.

What an absolute :censored::censored::censored:

I hope you get back in soon, and hopfully find the idiot responsible for the kill.

If you do......give him two in the nadgers for me :censored:

Bill. :wallbash:

Over the last few years the police have been OK about people shooting in and around about 10 acres of woods not far from my home but this was untill some one shot a buzzard, why a buzzard? i know this because i was on my way there today when a police van pulled up and an officer who i am on first name terms with stopped me an explained the situation and i think shooting around that area will be a no no for a few months until this blows over. why is there always someone that will ruin it for everyone? :censored:

Richard

Was out yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours an had more fun watchin a lone buzzard mobbin a group of woodies only to be turned on by 3 crows which gave the woodies a rest, still didn't do my shootin any good mind, sometimes its just nice to be there while we can before gob shites like that spoil it for all of us,the anti's dont need any more ammo.

hi ya buddy

cant say much but they need there :censored: fingers cut off so they can never use a gun again i really cant stand anyone who can shoot such a gorgeous looking bird as the common buzzard this is what gives people like me and everyone who loves to shoot or hunting or even target shoot a bad name sorry to here they have f--ked it up for you matey

shay

Hi Richard.

What a complete and utter Feckin numpty.....I hope they catch the git that shot it :censored: .

I hope you get back in soon, and hopfully find the idiot responsible for the kill.

very true a buzzard is an amazing creature to watch i do hope that the guy/gal who shot it go's to prison for a long time :angry:

Hi Richard.

very true a buzzard is an amazing creature to watch i do hope that the guy/gal who shot it go's to prison for a long time :angry:

its a real shame because i normally have a breeding pair that live on the mountain side oppsite my house and its good to leave my window open in the summer nights so i can listen to them all morning and i hope to god it wasent one of that pair. i am really f****d off about this as i have no real permission outside of this forrest and i cant shoot anywere else so until this blows over i cant go out. i ausure you sweeny i will find out who is responsable for this and hopefully the police can do something good with there time and prosecute the f****r. its more than likely that the person who done it doesent even live in the area and if you know the area were i live you will know how many people come from town and mob the place on the weekends, thats why the shooting is so poor and i havent even seen a shootable rabbit in months.

Richard

Take it there is a pheasant shoot near by? Nuisance of a bird and far to many numbers nowadays. Cull needed!!!

Take it there is a pheasant shoot near by? Nuisance of a bird and far to many numbers nowadays. Cull needed!!!

Not a pheasant shoot for miles that i know of. its most likely to be one of the scrotes with a cheap springer rifle that can be picked up just about anywere these days

Richard

wrong section!!

Sorry sir davy hopefully a mod will come along soon and do what they do best.

Richard

hi richard

davy! is fine

if peeps took the time to read where to put there posts,then the mod would not need to move!! it

12 posts in this section and 4 about how there day went on a trip out hunting!!!! which its for

what dose that tell ya :doh:

regards

davy

I can totally agree with you there :yes:

Trouble is the government makes the laws that state what time of the year we can kill them, personally I'd like to be able to shoot Pheasents all year round :11:

Phantom