Anyone got any spase CA stickers or similar pro hunting ones?

Right well nearly ended up chinning some fella the other day for kicking off over something daft( which me and the lads i work with didnt even know about, but still he took it upon himself to blame us) When i went to get i nthe car to go home today noticed he had a lacs sticker in his windscreen. So i want to stick a pro hunting sticker over the top of it. he seems a loose tempered kind of fella so i can see something so trivial really f*****g his day up.

As his stamped his feet and walked of the other day he muttered " you don't know who i am" :clapper:

So has anyone got any stickers spare or know where i can get them from?

Cheers

LT

Right well nearly ended up chinning some fella the other day for kicking off over something daft( which me and the lads i work with didnt even know about, but still he took it upon himself to blame us) When i went to get i nthe car to go home today noticed he had a lacs sticker in his windscreen. So i want to stick a pro hunting sticker over the top of it. he seems a loose tempered kind of fella so i can see something so trivial really f*****g his day up.

As his stamped his feet and walked of the other day he muttered " you don't know who i am" :clapper:

Cheers t

LT

timmy fish oil down his air intake , just by window wipers better than a car sticker

dont let the prick know what side your on even better :thumbs:

I like the fish oil idea

Boyo he has an office i nthe same building we are using so cant stick posters round his home.

Hes been kicking off alot about daft things cause he thinks its his block and dont like are muddy boots walking along the corridor( he only rents), i told him the other day if hes so against us being there he can move elsewhere.

I like the fish oil idea

Boyo he has an office i nthe same building we are using so cant stick posters round his home.

Hes been kicking off alot about daft things cause he thinks its his block and dont like are muddy boots walking along the corridor( he only rents), i told him the other day if hes so against us being there he can move elsewhere.

Are you in Borstal Rochester? Could always arrange a car boot to be open next to his with dogs and rabbits in at kicking out time :whistling:

As his stamped his feet and walked of the other day he muttered " you don't know who i am" clapper.gif

Cheers

LT

PM your address and I'll send one on. Cheers, D.

Some good ones for you:

GT85 spray on his windscreen...

Expanding foam through a hosepipe as far as you can shove it up his backbox (hmmm choices, choices - i'll leave which one up to you!)

Rat/Rabbit carcase hidden in front of his radiator - premankified if you want the stench to start sooner...

Do you know a contact phone number/name for him? Set up a new ebay account and list his car for sale - 99p starting bid with his phone number for questions!

Ive got a good one for you,,,,,,,

Shit in his sandwiches.