Rabbit cage traps

Hi folks i have just been given a roll of 1 inch by 1 inch weld mesh and i thought i could make a few rabbit cage traps with it.

So i need to know the lenght,width and height of them,i have looked on the internet and they all seem diferant lentghs and that.So if you folks could help out it would be great.thanks in advance MTP :thumbs:

See Colin, Mr T....but personally I wouldn't bother with the cumbersome things... Each to there own though...tongue2.gif

I have tried to ring him but no answer,he probably on the magners again :drink::laugh: .

I have had some good sucess with the cages,as i can drive round my permission carrying them will not be a problem :thumbs:

See Colin, Mr T....but personally I wouldn't bother with the cumbersome things... Each to there own though...tongue2.gif

I have tried to ring him but no answer,he probably on the magners again drink.giflaugh.gif .

I have had some good sucess with the cages,as i can drive round my permission carrying them will not be a problem thumbs.gif

Probs all loved up, fluttering his eye lashes.... Pah still a ball ache, big cumbersome junk, get them traps cleaned up man...

fenn2.jpg

RABBIT CAGE TRAPS ?

WELL ... I CAN SEE WHERE THEY MIGHT BE USEFUL IN A GARDEN SETTING ..................

FIELDS ? ......... WELL I HONESTLY HAVENT CAME ACROSS A SITUATION I COULDNT SNARE ........... YET ....

OF COURSE WITH OLD SNAREMANS TUITION ...........

AND TO BE HONEST I THINK THEY WOULDNT LAST LONG WITH ALL THE WALKERS ETC OUT PROWLING THE COUNTRYSIDE

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

hey up mester t pot , 9 full mesh`s wide X 10 high X 28 long......front flap door 7 wide X 10 high { 7 wide instead of 9 gives a clean fall to front door and hanging from front roof should hit floor early ......trip plate 7 wide X 5 high and set at 16 " mesh`s in.....trip rod will be like a tent peg and attached {bent round } to one side of the trip flap at the top it will be 13" long ......to set , the front flap door will be pushed in and up to the roof , the trip rod will enter the raised flap through the second mesh on one side and rest on the roof , don`t set to fine......the trip plate should be slanting forward when set . if your using carrot as bait ,slice long ways as that way they give off more aroma /scent....might be a couple of days for rabbits to get used to it being there.....good luck Ray .post-42920-12674771782_thumb.jpg